GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perusing the H&R Site for Lowering Kits...and low and behold...

2007 / 2008 GMC Acadia
Sport Springs; 2WD, AWD
Front: 1.3"
Rear: 1.4"
Part # 50760
Suggested Retail: $ 389.00 Kit

Here is a link H&R Sport Springs

I talked to H&R and this kit was the one developed for the Gravanna Acadia below...

·
Registered
38 Posts
:blob: Been waiting for this patiently since purchasing the Acadia back in Feb... Now where can I get a kit..? I didn't know modding the Acadia would be so hard, now if they would start making more rims with our bolt pattern and offsets... :cheers:

·
Registered
487 Posts
SpoiledK said:
:blob: Been waiting for this patiently since purchasing the Acadia back in Feb... Now where can I get a kit..? I didn't know modding the Acadia would be so hard, now if they would start making more rims with our bolt pattern and offsets... :cheers:
You can order the kit from the link on the original post.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I’ve just talked to Tire Rack, my closest distributor, and found out that they have an ETA of August 8th… He also stated that it might not be accurate and would call H&R and call me back… So, I guess the wait is on but the end is near…

Here’s another good news… Tire Rack’s price for this kit is $243.00… :cheers:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ordered mine on Tuesday...and they will be here on Friday! ;)

Now I need to find some Bilstein Sport Shocks to go with 'em...anyone done any research on performance struts / shocks...?

Gravana Jim...any feedback on ride quality on the H&R's...and their compatibility with the OEM Struts...?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I love the way it rides. Tighter, less body roll, yet not bouncy.

@ 20 sets left if anyone needs them. Nobody else in North America currently has these in stock. (Although they are probably listed on some websites as available since we drop-ship for other retailers.)

Jim

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I need a RAISE kit anyone have info???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts