1,762 Posts
Very good information! Thanks Joe!

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
admin said:
Very good information! Thanks Joe!
I have use dit many times to double check #'s I get and to explain to others.

Great resource.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Guess who wrote that? ;)

If anyone needs leasing information (rates and residuals), PM or e-mail me and I will be happy to provide them.

I have also attached a simple excel based lease calculator that is very handy for quickly figuring out payments. Works great on PDA's too.

Scott

Attachments

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shappy said:
Guess who wrote that?  ;)

If anyone needs leasing information (rates and residuals), PM or e-mail me and I will be happy to provide them.

I have also attached a simple excel based lease calculator that is very handy for quickly figuring out payments. Works great on PDA's too.

Scott
Very cool.

Great to have you Scott.

I won;t throw you off here or delete your post unlike the gestapo that runs your Outlook, Acadia, Enclave msg board.  Mention another website and they delete your message and ban you.  No offense, but that forum has to be one of the most misinformed bunch of people I have ever met.

Welcome aboard and please share all your insider knowledge whenever possible.

Are you interested in gettin ginto an Acadia?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Since I love my job, I won't comment on your observations, but I won't disagree with them either. ;)

I am actually interested in the Buick Enclave, but I like all of the GM Lambdas.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem.

Unlike your fealess leader over that would say.."We like to build our own knowledge base and not become a referral source for other sites." we appreciate and enjoy drawing knowledge from other areas.

Thanks for joining and participating.

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm in the market for a 2011 GMC Acadia SLT1 and was wondering are the factors used to calculate a Lease negotiable with the Dealer ? Example if they use an interst rate of say 5% can you offer to say you'd like a 3% interest rate ?

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Spago11 said:
I'm in the market for a 2011 GMC Acadia SLT1 and was wondering are the factors used to calculate a Lease negotiable with the Dealer ? Example if they use an interst rate of say 5% can you offer to say you'd like a 3% interest rate ?
Shouldn't be much different than buying - you can haggle the purchase price and presumably the interest rate. Perhaps the residual value as well - not sure as I've never leased. Just make sure you understand the variable components that make up the lease payment. Many folks do not - "you can lease this for $495/month"..... "Okay - I'll take it - sounds like a good deal". :thumbdown:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts