GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We Did it!!!
Picked it up this Past Saturday and the 7 Passenger seating works perfect for the twins..

2009 Acadia SLT-1
- Carbon Black
- 7 Passenger
- Ebony Leather Int
- Dual Skyscape Sunroof
- Power liftgate
- 2nd row center console
- Convenience Pkg (Remote Start, Heated Windshield Wiper fluid)

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congrats.... :blob: :blob: :blob:

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Nice. :cheers: These things are all over the place now. ;D

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Nicey, nice !!!!! :thumb:
Time to celebrate :cheers: :beer: :drunk:

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
How do you like the rear center console?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats. :dancing: :dancing:

Enjoy. :dancing: :dancing:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congratulations!! :blob: I think you will find that the power liftgate really comes in handy if you shoud ever have your hands "full" ;D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Copperhead13 said:
How do you like the rear center console?
Thanks to all the replies.. So far so good. My wife loves her new car.

GM engineered or designed that center console perfectly :thumb:. It' opens 3 different ways and it's capable of storing lots of diapers wipes and baby bottles :binky: Personally it's an option we could careless for. The purpose of us getting the bucket seats on the 2nd row was for my oldest daughter to be able to tend to our twins when needed. It gives her access between 3rd row and 2nd. Now she has to climb or step over the console. It's all good tho.. it allows for more storage space. If we find it useless, I may consider removing it (IF I CAN).

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SFmail said:
Congratulations!! :blob: I think you will find that the power liftgate really comes in handy if you shoud ever have your hands "full" ;D
The powerlift gate is Grrrreat!!! being that my wife is petite. (5' 1" to be exact) She can't even reach the button on the lift gate. Good thing there is a button on the keys. Another :thumb: up on the Acadia!!! Woohoo!! :blob:

her mom, OR my mother in law also 5' 1" purchased a Toyota Highlander Sport for $38k plus tax & lic. :eek:hno: AND doesn't come with powerlift gate..

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey I'm almost 6' and I love the power liftgate. It is age indiscriminate. :notworthy:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gurufly said:
Hey I'm almost 6' and I love the power liftgate. It is age indiscriminate. :notworthy:
Don't get me wrong. i'm 6' and I Love it also!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Anyone know how to Reset or Recalibrate the TPM? Mine is going bazurkk... Mine was on display with 22" wheels on it. When they removed the 22" and mounted the factory ones on i guess the didn't reset the TPM. I could take it back to the dealer but it's out of my way.. Can It be done at home?

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
ttwins1107 said:
Anyone know how to Reset or Recalibrate the TPM? Mine is going bazurkk... Mine was on display with 22" wheels on it. When they removed the 22" and mounted the factory ones on i guess the didn't reset the TPM. I could take it back to the dealer but it's out of my way.. Can It be done at home?
What needs to be reset, is it reading the tire in the wrong spot. like it says Right Front but it is really left rear?

check out this post about Reseting or RELEARNING the Tire Pressure Monitor sensors. The information is also listed in the Owners manual.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[/quote]

What needs to be reset, is it reading the tire in the wrong spot. like it says Right Front but it is really left rear?

check out this post about Reseting or RELEARNING the Tire Pressure Monitor sensors. The information is also listed in the Owners manual.
[/quote]

No, my display says "Service Tire Monitor System" and when i switch my display to where it's suppose to show tire pressure. It shows me dashes.... I guess I'll have to read the manual. :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Try the reset that I referenced, If that doesnt work take it to the dealership -doesnt sound right, they may have forogotten to put the sensor back in when they switched them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.