GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$77 for a year. I will call tomorrow to check it out.

I let my XM lapse because I thought it was too expensive, so this is their way of trying to lure me back.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Mine expired July 30th. How long after expiration did you get the notice?

Thanks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sounds like your offer was the ZWINBACK deal. There's quite a few posts on it. I just hit XM up a few days ago claiming the same offer - my trial subscription ends in Sept. The guy was kind of non-commital but he did recognize the offer (after he ""looked it up"" and took another 2 minutes to confirm). So I'm $77 for at least one more year.

Some of the posts claim that folks have been using the same offer for multiple years.

·
Registered
45 Posts
JacsMommy said:
$77 for a year. I will call tomorrow to check it out.

I let my XM lapse because I thought it was too expensive, so this is their way of trying to lure me back.
Does it have any kind of code word to specify what the name of the offer is? Its the same price as the Zwinback offer but that has supposedly been expired for quite some time. My trial ends in a couple days and I'd like to call them with that offer code should I not receive it.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I also got the postcard last week. Mine expired mid-June, so I guess it takes about 2 months. There is no code, it just tells you to call with the radio ID number. I'm not planning on renewing now (don't use it enough to justify even $77/year), so we'll see if they sweeten the pot some more as time goes by.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I just a call from XM, they offered me a "deal" for 12 months for the price of 11. I asked how much and they said $129 and they would wave the start up fee. I told them I thought that was too much and they offered 3 months for $14.99. I told him I still thought that was too high since in three months it would go up to $29 a month. That was their best deal. I will call back later with the "code". Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing? :crazy:

·
Registered
542 Posts
I received a postcard. $13/Mo. Chucked it.

Received a call. Was asked about renewing and said I was not planning to. Figured they might offer a deal at that point but no. To be fair, he asked if I enjoyed the service and I said no so I am sure he figured this was going nowhere.

$13/mo?!?! I tried the 70s channel the other day and they were playing Christmas music! In August!! Why the heck would I want to pay for that brilliant stroke of genius? :eek:hno: :sosad:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got a call from them probably last week of July and offer me a $14.99 for 3 months. I wasn't able to reconnect (for some reason) my xm radio following those days. I call them up last week and told them that i will calcel my subscription 'cause i haven't got it connected and i don't use it a lot, but the lady told me that they won't charge me for the whole 3 months just let me try it again. So i said ok. Got a free xm radio for 3 months, not bad!!! :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
XM called me the other day about renewing my subscription since it expired that day. I told them I'd like to renew it but not at $12.95 a month....too steep for me!! I was hoping for a better offer but all the lady said was to call them if I changed my mind. It still worked for one more day but now all I get is an XM promotion on there. :sosad:

Should I wait for a card from them or should I call them and try the "ZWINBACK" deal? Is that still working for people?? :mope:

I didn't think I would but I miss my XM :tunes:

Louise

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just call them and mention ZWINBACK promotion. i just did. $77.00. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts