GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering ordering the Gold Mist Metallic Acadia with a Titanium Leather Interior. Has anyone seen one?
What did you think? Please post a picture if you have one or see one. Thanks

·
Registered
524 Posts
I have seen the Gold Mist Metallic, and I think it is a VERY beautiful color. If I could have two Acadia's the second would be that color. As for the Titanium leather, well what can I say besides, thats what I have. I can't imagine you not liking that combination.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Its all personal preference, but for me I don't think that would be a good color combo. Both colors are too light to be used together and since they are from different color families, I think they would clash too much. I could be wrong, and might change my mind after seeing it. But for me I would think the black interior would help to offset the light exterior color and make the entire car look richer. I like the contrast, that's why I choose the titanium with my Carbon Metallic to help break up the monotony

·
Registered
524 Posts
I would keep in mind that the dash as well as the door panels, and the carpets are black. The contrast is there. If you want go look at the summit white pics with titanium interior, as well as the liquid silver with titanium. That should give you a good idea of how it will look. The gold mist is a very light color as well.

·
Registered
683 Posts
That's true about the two-tone interior...I giess for me it just comes down to gold and silver don't mix well.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I own the Gold Mist and it is a beautiful color...almost silver on cloudy days, but gold and beautiful on sunny days. I have the ebony interior, so i can't comment on that, but from the sounds of it it would look nice!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Gold Mist was the only available color on the lot within my budget of less than 35K.

The color is not too light and not too dark, just the perfect blend. I love it.

I've had all white cars in the past (and my Honda Civic now) so this is my first colored car and it's an Acadia! :cheers:

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Beware the titanium leather will be tough to keep clean with lots of traffic in the seats. Other than that, it's gorgeous.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have a light exterior and titanium interior. As others have said, personal preference. In Oregon we don't see as many sunny days as dark cloudy ones. So the Acadia had to feel light & airy instead of surrounding myself with more heavy darkness. Through rain/snow/kids/sports/dog etc... it hasn't been too difficult to keep clean.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just picked up my first Acadia after having 4 Trailblazers, '10 SLT-1 in Gold Mist with Cashmere interior. I was looking at the Traverse in the Jewel Red with Titanium interior, I am so glad I went with the Acadia, and I love the color combo, hard to upkeep the interior though.

Moderator edit, the post was completed and the poster tried to use the color beige for his text, for some reason it didn't show up. bonk[/color]

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
I thought you had to type something to reply to a post; uh I don't see anything in the above reply :-\

Unless you count that thumbs up

·
Super Moderator
22,429 Posts
Funny acadia man! :thumb:
acadia man said:
I just picked up my first Acadia after having 4 Trailblazers, '10 SLT-1 in Gold Mist with Cashmere interior. I was looking at the Traverse in the Jewel Red with Titanium interior, I am so glad I went with the Acadia, and I love the color combo, hard to upkeep the interior though.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
speleos said:
Funny acadia man! :thumb:
Jeez; the text color was so light it blended in with the white background; maybe I need to get those glasses after all :help:

·
Super Moderator
22,429 Posts
Acadia Aficionado said:
Jeez; the text color was so light it blended in with the white background; maybe I need to get those glasses after all :help:
I dragged the cursor across the text to highlight it - made it very readable!! 8)

How do you get those little icons into the subject header?

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Not sure how those icons get there :-\

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
if you click reply., Under the Subject line it says "message icon" there is a drop down box where you can select a different icon.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,429 Posts
Very cool! Thanks Bonk!! :thumb:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thank you Bonk, sorry about that.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts