GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here are some of the Exterior. It's a beautiful warm day here, with bright blue skys! Perfect day to take pictures!

Attachments

·
Registered
497 Posts
Great pics! Don't you just love it? Now, we need to start a thread of pics of our pooches in our Acadias.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
readyforacadia said:
Great pics! Don't you just love it? Now, we need to start a thread of pics of our pooches in our Acadias.
I do, I love it a lot! We should start a thread!! I have plenty of pictures of my pup, not in my car yet! I don't' want her hair all over my black interior.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love the pics--both of the car and the dog! I have a beautiful golden also, they are such great dogs. I ordered the Diamond White, but I love the gold mist. Since I am in Texas I like the lighter color cars with light interior.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
very nice color.

i'm sure pics don't do it justice. Looksliketi would be a color you have to witness in person totruly get an idea of the looks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
janmarie said:
I love the pics--both of the car and the dog! I have a beautiful golden also, they are such great dogs. I ordered the Diamond White, but I love the gold mist. Since I am in Texas I like the lighter color cars with light interior.
They really are great, sweet dogs. I can understand why you want a light colored car! Mighty hot down there in the summer. Hopefully your wait is almost over!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NY_Joe said:
very nice color.

i'm sure pics don't do it justice. Looksliketi would be a color you have to witness in person totruly get an idea of the looks.
The pics really don't do it justice. it's kind of silvery-goldish, with almost a super tiny amount of blue in it. I love it!! You do really need to see it to get the true beauty. I guess it's like all the colors!! You need to see them all in person.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Great Color! Thanks for the pics. From looking at those, the Goldmist looks much better on the Acadia than the Gold mist Tahoe we test drove....

·
Registered
159 Posts
What is the object in the ceiling just to the left of the cargo lights??? It is sorta cut of on the top of the picture.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Couldn't help but notice your garage door opener on your sunvisor. I hope you've now programmed the built in ones so you can hide your other one. ;D The built in ones are great, especially if you have a 3 different garage doors, all with openers. I have them on my Trailblazer. the factory openers are now all on my workbench, where they should be.

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bill in PA said:
Couldn't help but notice your garage door opener on your sunvisor. I hope you've now programmed the built in ones so you can hide your other one. ;D The built in ones are great, especially if you have a 3 different garage doors, all with openers. I have them on my Trailblazer. the factory openers are now all on my workbench, where they should be.
Oh I know, We still have to program them! My husband is too lazy to do that, so I will most likely end up programming it for him! Thanks for noticing! ;)

·
Registered
230 Posts
It's still a great looking set of wheels! Lucky you. As I recall, it was fairly easy to do. I need to figure out how to "unprogram" my Trailblazer when I sell it.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Bill in PA said:
I need to figure out how to "unprogram" my Trailblazer when I sell it.
Typically, you hold all three buttons until the light flashes. That clears the memory.

Kelly

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thanks. I figured it must be easy. someone must have done that to me....I think my memory has been cleared. What's that they say about killing off brain cells? I like to occasionally kill off the weaker ones, that way it keeps the remaining herd stronger. ;D :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is this logo quality?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
doglover - it very well might be. I have a freelance project I'm doing for a coworker's brother and I'm WAY behind on it. I need to concentrate on that project for the next week or so. After that, I'll start poking around for new images to add to the logo collection. I can tell you some of my ideas for future logos that I'd like to see: a nice head shot looking directly at the front of the Acadia, a 3/4 rear angle, The top of the car at an angle (like looking down from a second story) and pics with 2 Acadias in it (posed pics, not dealer lot pics! ;)) Also, nice scenic backdrops are a plus, but I'll work with whatever users take.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ohh, i have a third story picture of a Red acadia, it was parked outside our hotel room balcony. But the pic is on another computer so ill try to post it later!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts