GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a Gold Mist Metallic Acadia 2 weeks ago. Judging by others comments in the forum we probably have a long wait ahead and I'm already going crazy in anticipation. I would really appreciate any pics that anyone might have of that color. If one is available with the Titanium Leather Interior and the door open showing the interior with the gold in the foreground I would really be set. Any help with a fix would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way. I did see your pictures earlier last month doglover. It looks awesome. I have also seen one at the dealer and we love it. You also responded to an earlier thread that I posted asking for opinions on the Gold with the Titanium. Thanks. However, still haven't seen one with with the Titanium. But then for that matter, I'm still to see an Acadia of any color in the wild. That just seems incredible as I've been on the lookout for almost a month.

·
Registered
405 Posts
awsome color. That was my favorite #1 pick color but when i wanted to buy they were still a couple of months away and i couldn't wait that long. I still love my Silver though

What color int did you get.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Gerry,

Great exterior pics! Two of them are now part of my screen saver slide show. How do you like the Brick? We are all hoping to see a Gold/Titanium pic but so far nothing has shown up. Can you post some shots that show the Brick against the Gold exterior. Sounds like a good match.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Don't have much showing the interior but I did crop one to get a bit of a look. I should add that we are very happy with. We were apprehensive on ordering, although we did see the Brick on another exterior at the dealership. Neither my wife or I care for black and we bought the car mostly for camping and kid stuff so the Tungston was a bit light from a durability perspective. Brick is definitely a little different and we're glad we did it

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gerry, thanks for the Pics. The Gold Mist looks awesome! The brick is definitely out of the norm but I think it looks very sporty. I'm sure you'll be very happy with your choice. Our dealer has had an SLE Gold Mist with ebony cloth interior on their lot and currently has your match up but it is an SLT1 and we want an SLT2. However, I'm constantly driving past to get my fix. Congratulations on your purchase and good luck.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Love the car. Great too see the exact one I ordered three weeks ago without seeing it in person first. At least the pics make me feel a bit more comfortable with my choice. I was worried about the brick interior as I could not find any to see in person before ordering, and very tempted to go with titanium instead, but after seeing your pics I think I made the right choice.

·
Registered
92 Posts
tshcmut,

Just curious how you are enjoying your vehicle. We have the exact same color combo, I like to think the only two with truly good taste, and just wondered how your experience has been. 1,000 miles for me as of today an so far I am still loving it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
donlovestheas, Haven't been on the forum for a long time but I felt the need to check in and see if any of the contributors that helped me in my decision were still active. Glad to see that many still are. I'm happy to report that we love our Acadia and I look forward to every opportunity that crops up to drive it. My wife is the one that uses it on a daily basis and I must admit, I'm somewhat jealous. In spite of some of the issues that have come up for some, I hope that everyone is generally as happy as we are. Even though there has been quite an increase in gas prices since back in April of 07 when we ordered our 08, we're still happy about our decision. Love the ride, love the styling, love the versatility and love the feeling of safety it provides in town and on the road. Because if the increase in gas costs I'm a little less likely to jump in it and just go for a joy ride, but these days that would be the case with whatever we might have. We've taken it on quite a number of trips since we've had it and look forward to many more. We always receive complements from those on board, be it their 1st trip with us or a repeat. I hope to get back in the swing of things and visit the forum more often. Happy driving to all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts