GMC Acadia Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I think he's cinched up the title with that post.I'll accept that as his timestamp, but we'll need to see more pics before we crown doglover the "Gold Mist Champion!" hehe Can't wait... and congrats!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Okay, found my camera cord, so Now we can finally see the real deal. These aren't teaser pics, NY Joe! ;D ;D I will get some detailed shots tomorrow!! ~Alexandra

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Very nice, doglover - check your title. Great color, much lighter than I expected, actually looks a lot better than I pictured!

·
Registered
166 Posts
admin said:
Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Very nice, doglover - check your title. Great color, much lighter than I expected, actually looks a lot better than I pictured!
I really, really love it! It looked silver at first, but then I could tell it was Gold. I really love it! And thank you for the title!! I thought the gold would be very yellow, but I like how classy it looks!

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Great pics.
Can't wait for the detailed pics tomorrow

·
Registered
87 Posts
Very nice! Has taking delivery on the Acadia taken some of the excitment away from waiting on the Mazda, or has it made it worse? I can't imagin waiting on two new cars.

·
Registered
166 Posts
07Blue-Gold said:
Very nice! Has taking delivery on the Acadia taken some of the excitment away from waiting on the Mazda, or has it made it worse? I can't imagin waiting on two new cars.
It has taken some of the impatience away, but it still is hard waiting for 2 cars!! I am surprised the delivery didn't make it worse, like you said, but I can wait now. I think par of it is that I don't go to any Mazda forums, so finding this spot, and seeing all the pictures of everyone else's car made it tough.

·
Registered
200 Posts
The gold color is pretty light, and could almost be mistaken for silver in the photos. I drove a silver one today, and since it was very cloudy and overcast, I had to look close to make sure it wasn't Gold Mist.

·
Registered
230 Posts
You are the Champion! Nice. Gold was actually my 2nd choice of colors. Apparantly I have a taste for colors that are hard to come by.

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
doglover931500 said:
I think part of it is that I don't go to any Mazda forums, so finding this spot, and seeing all the pictures of everyone else's car made it tough.
That there speaks volumes about which of your new cars gets your blood pumping! ;)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.