GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have pictures of a Gold Mist Metallic Acadia, please post them in this thread.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking forward to it! You might be one of the first anywhere to get your gold-mist acadia order in!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Where I live, they had one about 45 minutes away, exactly like i ordered it and ours has been invoiced, so we may be the first!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I didn't think that they had even started making the gold-mist color, but according to the Saturn website, my local dealer has one in. I think I may go to check it this weekend.

·
Registered
166 Posts
We should be getting ours in this week!!! I will post pictures the minute I get home. Granted, the car may be a little dirty, because all of our snow is melting into slush, but I'm sure no one will mind!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just checked inventory in MN, says that we have 6 in the area. If mine doen't come in by then, i'll go and take pictures

·
Registered
87 Posts
LWisni5735 said:
There's been a Gold Mist sitting in the dealership lot here.
Then get your camera out!

·
Registered
87 Posts
...Exactly!

- Linda

·
Registered
88 Posts
kjf said:
07Blue-Gold said:
LWisni5735 said:
There's been a Gold Mist sitting in the dealership lot here.
Then get your camera out!
. . . and win that title!

Kelly
I know...but I see it on my way to work and I don't have time to stop for a pic....will definitely get there this weekend!

Louise

·
Registered
166 Posts
They are coming....just wait. We got ours in about 20 minutes!! Will post then

·
Registered
166 Posts
tymj said:
Any pics yet??
Here's one! I took it on my camera phone and I can't find my cable to connect my digital camera to the computer, so this is the only one i got. It doesn't do the color justice, though.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
I don't know Admin if this picture is worthy of the title or not. let's see if he can do better tomorrow. but, congratulations anyway doglover.!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I went to a dealer today for a test drive -- The website said they have 5 in stock, including a Gold Mist, but there were only Red Jewel and Liquid Silver.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I will do better...I lost my camera cord, so I couldn't put them up...I'll have to go and get a cord tomorrow...thought I'd just give you a taste of what it looks like!

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
tease

1 - 20 of 33 Posts