GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to look at 2007 AWD SLT2 DVD/NAV 8PASS brown/black. Its a lease take over from a GM employee.

Im sold on it but i just hope the wife likes it!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Arcticair said:
Going to look at 2007 AWD SLT2 DVD/NAV 8PASS brown/black. Its a lease take over from a GM employee.

Im sold on it but i just hope the wife likes it!!!
How fun! Please, you men can always find a way to talk us (women) into stuff... Make a list of the benifits tonight! Don't forget to mention this forum. There's always some one here to help and answer questions. My husband always tells me "if you can't wow them with wisdom..baffle them with B.S.) You can do this!! Can't wait to see pictures of your NEW ACADIA!! :blob:
Karol

·
Registered
68 Posts
So, what was the outcome of your "test drive" Arcticair? Don't keep us hangin on!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The dealer had the ACADIA all washed and kept inside to warm up. (Ontario, Canada very cold this time of year)

The brown paint is very nice! And the Black leather seats are just as comfortable as my hometheater seats!

Are current ride in a 2007 SRX AWD V6 and the ACADIA is much larger! Im still amazed at how the 2nd row bench can slide back an extra 6" ! My 6 year old loved the Acadia and sat in the 3rd row bench during our test drive. No more little legs kicking the back of my seat!!! Also his voice was more like a whisper back there!

The drive was very nice and very smooth! The HUD and NAV was a little to much to take in at first but we got over it. We couldnt help to keep looking at the NAV to see ourselfs moving on the map! So COOL!

My highyway drive was nice. At first my wife commented that the wind noise was to loud but i relized why! I was doing a 155 KPH ! Thats a big NO NO in ONTARIO! I slowed down to 115 and all was quite.

We pulled into a empty parking lot and got out to have a good look over it and check out the options. The rear hatch auto open from the hatch button is very nice. Our SRX you have to push the remote button on the keychain to do this.

Also we tested the remote start and this is a big selling point for my wife! It took a min to figure out that the doors had to be locked to get it to work. The heater and fan were blasting when we unlocked the doors and shut off when the key was put into the ignition.

Anyways the wife agreed that its a much better ride but lacked on the looks compared to her SRX.She then told me that if i could get someone to take over our lease then we could have it.

Now im waiting for monday to get the SRX onto leasebusters!!!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
no kidding...that's wonderful! can you hardly wait?? If it's the color that she isn't liking....find another color.....easy fix :blob: I'm so excited for you guys!
:dancing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts