GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you have experienced issues with Onstar TBT directions when using Lockpick. Coastaletech is telling me that you should not loose any functionality when installing the Gmx322... can anyone confirm this or is TBT from Onstar an issue for you?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I think you're confusing the GMX lockpick with GM's PAL for iPod product. I've seen reports from PAL owners about losing TBT, but not from GMX lockpick owners.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I lost TBT and Destination Download! I have since uninstalled the Lockpick and still cannot get either to work, so I am wondering if there is a wire loose or something for the antenna... I have an 09 Enclave.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Big517- you lost TBT with the GM322 lockpick right?

Anyone spoken with Coastaltech or experimented with this lately. I spoke with Coastaltech several months back and didn't really get a straight answer. One person told me the GM322 lockpick would not impact XM TBT, and someone else said it would but they would have a fix or new model shortly. I don't see any newer version. I would love the ability for my wife to be able to start the Barney DVD to go through the menus, but we also use Onstar TBT (even through we have a Nav) and don't want to see that feature. I suppose if the Nav was unocked she could enter the address, but I still often send directions from mapquest to my Acadia and I assume that would break since the down works the same way? Anyone using Coastal and didn't break TBT?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts