GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the cargo mat, front all-weather floor mats, and roof rails from GMPartsDirect on June 10, and my order still hasn't been processed. So, is one month acceptable or not? What is the experience of others?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I got my cargo mat in less than a week after ordering it. Maybe it's a supply issue with so many new Acadia's on the road?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting, have now received shipping data and the order should be at home this evening. One of the ordered parts, the tri-fold rear cargo mat was "cancelled" with note saying the part is "on national back order with no ETA." :(

Guess I'll have to go through the dealer or try one of the other sites. Any suggestions on where to be most successful with obtaining the rear cargo mat?

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'm on backorder also...I guess I didn't search good enough for this post.

·
Registered
16 Posts
According to gmpartshouse.com, the tri-fold mat is not being sold b/c of tearing. This is the message you get when you try to order the Tri-Fold cargo mat:

Please do not order this part at this time. Effective 6/4/07 GM has placed this in quarantine due to the mat tearing. We will not sell any more until this is fixed.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chris,
Thanks for that info. I hadn't gone back to look at the other parts sites for information. Wonder if those on the forum that have the tri-fold mat are experiencing tearing?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have unfolded/folded a dozen or more times so far with no sign of ripping or tearing.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DCHillRat,
Is it worth 81.25?
Also, the front all weather mats are great. Very sturdy and perfect fit.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
I ordered mine in March.

Had to be one of the first few sent.

It was partially torn upon delivery.

No big deal. Just a slight tear.

·
Registered
230 Posts
mine was also torn on delivery. the 3" tear was exactly on the "fold" of the rear seam. I merely took a utility knife and cut the rear 1/3 off. I store the front 2/3 in the garage when the 3rd row seat is up. I would have probably done this anyway, tear or no tear. I love it.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I wonder when the all-weather & cargo mats will be available in titanium, now that the '08s with titanium interior come in titanium carpet as opposed to the black?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I still think I'd prefer the mats in black as it would not show dirt/stains as much. We transport bicycles with the seats down so the black would not show grease spots. Sure wish the kept the black carpet for the interior with the titanium leather! Too bad it's not even an option.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All,

I've been taking care of a lot of Acadia Forum members. If you are looking for anything at all for the Acadia please contact me!

Thanks, Gene. 8)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Understand that GMPartsDirect.com is just a GM Dealer that sells parts on the internet. Although they do claim to sell parts at "dealer cost", they charge what I have found to be 15% for S&H, which is where I believe they make their profit. They have to order it from GM, then ship it to you. If you can find a parts person/manager at a local dealer who is willing to bargin, you can get close to that price and have it sooner.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered all the mats cargo box and rails from GMPartsDirect.com I recieved the 2nd and 3rd row mats, rails and cargo box. The front mats and the cargo mat was cancelled. GMPartsdirect.com charged me $100 for S&H, what a rip off.

The 2nd row mats with captains chairs, are not worth the price. The 3rd row mats are nice and cover the carpet area very well. They need to make a 2nd row mat like the 3rd row mat for better coverage.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I just got my cargo mat today. It took 10 weeks for delivery. Seems to be good quality.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
bg1811 said:
I just got my cargo mat today. It took 10 weeks for delivery. Seems to be good quality.
Interesting - I wonder if this means they've fixed the tearing problem. I assume yours shows no slits or tears?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Dealer said our cargo mat should be in Thursday. Sound like they got the tearing issue resolved.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts