GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
We would like to introduce ourselves as the new GMC Customer Service on the Acadia Forum! Yes, we did say “we.” To better address your questions and concerns in a timely manner we will now have 2 individuals as your primarily GM contact on this forum! We look forward to being members of this great community!
Sincerely,
Jessica and Kelly

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
You two will have big shoes to fill; we have a certain level of expectation from the previous social media rep. Welcome

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! It's great to have you both with us. :welcome:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
:dancing: Welcome to the forum. I hope both of you have done some reading as you will be seeing the words "known problems" a good number of times.

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
GMC Customer Service said:
Hi Everyone,
We would like to introduce ourselves as the new GMC Customer Service on the Acadia Forum! Yes, we did say “we.” To better address your questions and concerns in a timely manner we will now have 2 individuals as your primarily GM contact on this forum! We look forward to being members of this great community!
Sincerely,
Jessica and Kelly
Who's Darion?(from another thread) Should we welcome this person too?

·
Registered
680 Posts
AA/78U,

what other thread? Darion?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Lots of good help in here and nice to see GM reps at the ready!
Thanks for coming aboard!
Evan

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here's to hoping with the "new customer service" changes they'll be able to assist those residing outside the U.S.

I also hope they give everyone the best they have as you guys only deserve the best.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new to this forum. Earlier today my AC was working great. Our temp here in odessa tx was a high of 95. Later that day, in the evening around 930, the AC was no longer blowing cold air it felt humid. Even the rear ac unit felt the same ( humid). Our vehicle is 2011 acadia slt 2wd. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rrizo said:
I'm new to this forum. Earlier today my AC was working great. Our temp here in odessa tx was a high of 95. Later that day, in the evening around 930, the AC was no longer blowing cold air it felt humid. Even the rear ac unit felt the same ( humid). Our vehicle is 2011 acadia slt 2wd. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Welcome to the site Rrizo,

If you'd like to private message us your VIN, mileage, contact information and preferred dealership we will gladly work to look more into this for you. We understand that having the A/C working in the upcoming summer months is crucial, so we apologize for this inconvenience. Feel free to private message us when you get a chance as we are more than happy to assist.

Amber N.
GMC Customer Care

·
Registered
930 Posts
It's a good idea to add vehicle year and options to your signature since certain issues are related to certain years and options (wave plate, sunroof leaks/electrical, etc.).

And welcome to the site!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, I have a 2014 Acadia purchased in February 2014.

Is there a place I can go to check if there are any recalls on my vehicle ??

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spago11 said:
Hi, I have a 2014 Acadia purchased in February 2014.

Is there a place I can go to check if there are any recalls on my vehicle ??
Hi Spago11,

I hope you have been enjoying your ownership experience with your 2014 Acadia so far! I can check if there are any open recalls on your vehicle for you. Please send me a private message that includes your contact information and VIN. I hope to hear from you soon.

Laura M.
GMC Customer Care

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
GMC Customer Service - Is GREAT!

We had a 2007 Acadia and the right front wheel assy was found faulty after 20K Miles. I had it at a local repitable front end shop, forgot what for, but we were preparing for a 3000 mile trip. The local GMC dealer did not have a wheel assy in stock nor did any show up in GM's Inventory. John, the owner of Freeman Alignment, called NAPA and they had one in MN., and was shipped over night.

Two days later, I emailed GM CS along with what happened and attached a copy of Freeman Alignment Invoice. They gave me instructions to take the wheel assy to the service manager at Fagan Chevy/GMC, who was waiting for me for him to inspect and verify the defective wheel assy. Two weeks later, I had a check from GM. Fagan does have an excellent service dept.....as an added plug. :cheers:

Now was that cool! :dancing:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
16 Participants
darrengage
GMC Acadia Forum
Join our Acadia Forum community where enthusiasts discuss mods and troubleshooting for the GMC Acadia and Denali Crossover SUV.
Full Forum Listing