GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The main gmc.com website has finally put back the vehicle locator option. You can click on acadia and search by year (2008 included) AND trim package level. Its no longer a useless search, if you look for SLT-2 in your area, that's all it will show you (at least that's what I've discovered so far). Very interesting. Also links to window stickers. It appears there is still the ability to change the number of results and distance in the address line of the browser.

They also seem to have updated for the 08 models

*EDIT: It does now appear the trim search is useless. Found it showing me SLE models for Denver when I told it SLT2. I must have been getting very lucky on all the other searches. dang.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Well, it doesn't seem that different, but they have updated it to just have the 2008 as a selection.

As far as only showing specific option levels, the GM system has never fully done that, save for something like FWD vs. AWD. Case in point, I just searched for 2008 FWD SLE's locally and got all the FWD 2008's at various dealers, but as before, a mix of SLE's and SLT's. I wish it didn't do that, but it always has, and it's usually pretty easy to identify what's what based on just MSRP and "leather/cloth" in the listing.

So yeah, you must have just been happening upon dealers that only had the one trim level when you were searching.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts