GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really hope the owner is a member of this forum.

I went to the Prince William County Fair in Virginia today. I parked in the lot, and 2 cars down from me was another GMC Acadia :thumb: I think it was the Dark Crimson, but I haven't seen it before so I don't know for sure.

First thing I noticed was that it was Debadged on the back liftgate. :-\
Second thing I noticed was that the Back and Front Bumpers were painted to match the rest of the body. :eek:
Third thing was that the CHROME GMC piece above the Rear License plate was also painted to match the body. :eek:

I took a quick glance at the interior and noticed that all of the brushed nickel dashboard pieces had a shiny carbon fiber design type overlay on it.

I didn't get a picture of it, but I really wish I had now considering I had the camera, just forgot about it, and the wife was rushing (she doesn't understand the obsession with the ACADIA, she likes em, but not as much as us FORUM FOLK) ;D

I am just hoping the owner can share some more about the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
bonk1313 said:
I didn't get a picture of it, but I really wish I had now considering I had the camera, just forgot about it, and the wife was rushing (she doesn't understand the obsession with the ACADIA, she likes em, but not as much as us FORUM FOLK) ;D
Trade her in for another Acadia. I bet if you get Crimson Metallic at least one female will be attracted. Looks like a win/win to me. :D

I like the idea of the overlays on the chrome dash pieces- this is one thing I didn't care for in the Acadia, but at least there was no wood. We'll have to try & find who sells them. I know a place sells overlays for the Outlook XR, maybe they also have Acadia stuff.

I'll update here if I find them.

UPDATE
That was fast. Try here. They advertise it as a wood dash kit, but offer other finishes as well (including carbon). $226.20.

This was not the place I had seen earlier, I'll keep looking.

UPDATE 2
Found the original place here. They offer a large selection for the Acadia:
W/O OEM, With Digital A/C, Basic Kit, 42 Pcs.
See details W/O OEM, With Digital A/C, Basic Kit, 42 Pcs.

GCAA07A - GMC Acadia 07-up, Without OEM, With Digital Climate Control, Basic Kit, 42 Pcs.
Market price: $ 357.50
Our price: $ 214.00 save 40%

W/O OEM, With Digital A/C, Full Kit, 83 Pcs.
See details W/O OEM, With Digital A/C, Full Kit, 83 Pcs.

GCAA07B - GMC Acadia 07-up, Without OEM, With Digital Climate Control, Full Kit, 83 Pcs.
Market price: $ 689.00
Our price: $ 413.00 save 40%

Optional Rear Overhead DVD Entertainment Console, 8 Pcs.
See details Optional Rear Overhead DVD Entertainment Console, 8 Pcs.

SNOK07OB - Saturn Outlook/GMC Acadia 07-up, Optional Rear Overhead DVD Entertainment Console, 8 Pcs.
Market price: $ 130.00
Our price: $ 78.00 save 40%

Optional Overhead Kit, 14 Pcs.
See details Optional Overhead Kit, 14 Pcs.

SNOK07OC - Saturn Outlook/GMC Acadia 07-up, Optional Overhead Kit, 14 Pcs.
Market price: $ 149.50
Our price: $ 89.00 save 40%

Optional Front Door Storage Trim, 6 Pcs.
See details Optional Front Door Storage Trim, 6 Pcs.

GCAA07OB - GMC Acadia 07-up, Optional Front Door Storage Trim, 6 Pcs.
Market price: $ 208.00
Our price: $ 125.00 save 40%

Optional 3rd Row Armrest Cupholders, 4 Pcs.
See details Optional 3rd Row Armrest Cupholders, 4 Pcs.

GCAA07OA - GMC Acadia 07-up, Optional 3rd Row Armrest Cupholders, 4 Pcs.
Market price: $ 117.00
Our price: $ 70.00 save 40%

Exterior Kit, 17 Pcs.
See details Exterior Kit, 17 Pcs.

X-GCAA07A - GMC Acadia 07-up, Exterior Kit, 17 Pcs.
Market price: $ 273.00
Our price: $ 164.00 save 40%

B&I® - With Digital A/C, Main Kit, 28 Pcs.
See details B&I® - With Digital A/C, Main Kit, 28 Pcs.

BI-WD824A - GMC Acadia 2007 & UP, With Digital A/C Controls, Main Kit, 28 Pcs. Available in all standard materials.
Market price: $ 260.00
Our price: $ 226.00 save 13%

B&I® - With Manual A/C, Main Kit, 27 Pcs.
See details B&I® - With Manual A/C, Main Kit, 27 Pcs.

BI-WD824B - GMC Acadia 2007 & UP, With Manual A/C Controls, Main Kit, 27 Pcs. Available in all standard materials.
Market price: $ 260.00
Our price: $ 226.00 save 13%

·
Registered
912 Posts
I think I may order the blue black carbon overlay it looks like it could be a close match to the deep blue metallic exterior of our 09.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts