GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered some floor mats and luggage rails on 9/13. Called them today, and they still hadn't gotten to it, 5 weeks later. Order Cancelled.......

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Really, have you spoken to the dealership, any idea how long it will take them to get em?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well, you've scared me into walking into a dealership that sells accessories rather than ordering online.

So much for convenience when you can get delivery within 72 hours of your order!

·
Registered
30 Posts
19inches said:
Well, you've scared me into walking into a dealership that sells accessories rather than ordering online.

So much for convenience when you can get delivery within 72 hours of your order!
During my delivery orientation, the parts department and service department representatives were emphatic in their interest in establishing a close relationship.
I have been very pleased with the quality and price of the items I have purchased which have ranged from floor mats to protection strips for the doors to reduce damage in parking lots.
BD

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow... amazing. My dealer gets items in the next day after they're ordered. Maybe it's a regional thing?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered GMC front and cargo all-weather mats from yourgmparts.com. Received good and prompt service. Only hiccup was an e-mail advising of additional shipping charges because of the size, and giving the option of cancelling. Still a reasonable price and didn't need to make a trip to pick them up, so continued with the order. Arrived from Texas five days later as they advertised (I am too cheap to pay for expedited delivery and was not in a hurry). Would be interested to know if others have experienced the "additional shipping charges e-mail" and whether it is normal or a rip-off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts