GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife received a call from corporate GM educating us "on a great opportunity to buy/lease a 2008 GM vehicle"...My wife told them I was actually going this Saturday to order my Acadia and the stressed to remind my dealer of the "existing customer spring incentive". They of course didn't give specifics besides that the are forgiving up to 6 months of loan/lease payments for existing GMAC customers as well as financial incentive (could they be any more friggin' vague...). Hey, any additional $$$ of the bottom line will be awesome. (help overcome the **** 7.25% lease rate!).

Any been to the dealer in the last few days and got details on a "spring incentive"?

·
Registered
284 Posts
The lease pull-aheads have been going on for a while (pretty self explanatory), just varying in the months (were 2, then 6, etc.).

Not sure what the extra incentive is with financing (maybe an extra rebate to go with it), but they do tend to be vague with those things and the dealer will know.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered my Acadia this morning, asked the dealer about the "spring incentive" in relations to SmartLease and/or SmartBuy and they were only aware of the 6-9 month pull ahead. No information regarding cash incentives.

But hey...I should have my Acadia in 6-8 weeks!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
SEL said:
I ordered my Acadia this morning, asked the dealer about the "spring incentive" in relations to SmartLease and/or SmartBuy and they were only aware of the 6-9 month pull ahead. No information regarding cash incentives.

Yippee!! You have one on the way!!! Let us know when it gets in, and post some pics!!

·
Registered
533 Posts
SEL said:

SEL - Congrats on placing your order! That's a big step & you're only a little ways from enjoying that new car!!

Smooth <><[/color]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts