GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Website says you have to take delivery by 1/2/08. I'm not quite ready to buy yet, but am hoping the 0% train will come back round to visit the '08 models this spring.

Got to love 0%...

-JonTon

·
Registered
122 Posts
I don't think you will see 0% on the 08s until this time next year. Also, GM's risk is low as there are very few if any 07 models to be found. Most dealers lots were empty in August waiting for the 08 to show up.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I agree with Tom H...not likely you will see the 0% in the spring. GM knows these things are selling like hotcakes still, so why offer incentives to move them off the dealer lots. Doing it now only helps to move the "old" inventory from the lots to keep it fresh with '08s.

·
Registered
812 Posts
imgntht said:
I agree with Tom H...not likely you will see the 0% in the spring. GM knows these things are selling like hotcakes still, so why offer incentives to move them off the dealer lots. Doing it now only helps to move the "old" inventory from the lots to keep it fresh with '08s.
hopefully in comes for the 08 with all the fixes...... im getting tired of waiting :mad:

·
Registered
487 Posts
I know where there is a Jewel Red '07, but I'm not telling because I'm going to check it out tomorrow. If it falls through I'll post where it's at.
SLT-2
Ent. System
HUD
Trailering
Rear Audio

·
Registered
487 Posts
Well the one I was talking about sold before my relative in Wyoming could make it to the dealer. Found another `07 blue-gold SLT1 in Rapid City, SD. Wife hates the color plus it is a second row bench and we need buckets with two kids and a dog.

·
Registered
403 Posts
No 2007's around here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We sold out of the last 2 '07's within 4 hours of the rate being announced.

We will se 0% on 08's this time next year. MAYBE in July if they do another 72 hour sale but not before then.

Gotta love the Lambda platform!

Dan

·
Registered
249 Posts
I was lucky. I was in the midst of searching for an '07 when the 0% financing was announced, and scooped up a beautiful SLT-2 in white diamond tricoat with trailering and rear DVD from a dealer in Michigan.

I used the vehicle search and increased the range in the URL to 1500 miles. ;-)

I was forced to buy an '07 since I was importing it to Canada and recent rules made the '08s inadmissible for importation. Those rules appear to be changing...but I don't care, I'm LOVING this car!

·
Registered
249 Posts
amarino said:
I've been trying to get a loaded '07 for 2 weeks but cannot find one. Looks I need to wait.
Where do you live?

·
Registered
284 Posts
If I do a sample nationwide search on GMC.com (using 3500 as my mileage radius), I get a return of this, with my Delaware zip as the base--that can be changed, in the URL.

(43) FWD 2007's:
http://www.gmc.com/vehiclelocator/l...rSearchCity=+City&vendorSearchState=&x=49&y=4

and (50+) AWD 2007's (seems to limit the page to 50...but you could play more):
http://www.gmc.com/vehiclelocator/l...rSearchCity=+City&vendorSearchState=&x=66&y=6

Of course, the GMBuypower listings like this can be a touch off, for whatever reason, but are generally correct--always best to check with the dealer first.

But if the 0% is really enticing you...there's still some to be had, if you care to search long distances.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts