GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those Acadia owners that have been using the various GM Lockpick devices, how do you like them? What are your pros/cons after using this device for a while?

I am very intrigued with this device.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I've had mine installed for several months now. I got it from tvandnav2go.com. There's a thread from a while back that discussed installation and the features. I've only had one minor problem which I associate with the lockpick. When the weather is cold and I turn the car on to AUX the screen is occassionally scrambled. It goes away after a minute or so, and I've never tried without the lockpick to see what is actually causing the problem. Other than that I've got nothing but praise for the unit!

·
Registered
7 Posts
pete7919 said:
I've had mine installed for several months now. I got it from tvandnav2go.com. There's a thread from a while back that discussed installation and the features. I've only had one minor problem which I associate with the lockpick. When the weather is cold and I turn the car on to AUX the screen is occassionally scrambled. It goes away after a minute or so, and I've never tried without the lockpick to see what is actually causing the problem. Other than that I've got nothing but praise for the unit!
Happens here as well. I have not installed the lockpick yet. It is only scrambled in cold weather when I am in park. As soon as I start moving, it stops. If I go back to park, it is scrambled until it has a few minutes to warm up.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the honest feedback.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
I love mine.

Never an issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been wanting to add the gm lockpick to my 2007 Tahoe, but have been dragging my feet because I don't want to run into any problems. Those that have it installed are you 100% satisfied---what vender do you recommend. I would be adding a parrot bluetooth kit. I been told that with the lockpick you will be able to go thru Onstar system is this correct?? I have factory camera, dvd and nav. Thanks for any feedback.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have had the Lock pick in for some time now. No problems so far.

Simon

SEL said:
For those Acadia owners that have been using the various GM Lockpick devices, how do you like them? What are your pros/cons after using this device for a while?

I am very intrigued with this device.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts