GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd break the ice in this section of the forum. Located near Tallahassee, FL and have tentatively ordered a 2009 Acadia SLT2 Blue/Ebony, 8 passenger, Nav, HUD 8), and cooled seats on 7-18-08. Made a rather exhaustive yet fruitless multi-brand search of existing and used 2008 models and finally decided the 2009 improvements and cooled seats were worth the extra money.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I cancelled my '08 Blue/Gold SLT2 at the end of May (thanks in part to the union strike) and opted for the '09 myself. I just called my dealer yesterday and asked what he could tell me about pricing and he told me that he ordered a Silver Green (new color) with everything I wanted on the '08 + cooled seats. We agreed when I cancelled that I would get it at the $100 over invoice we originally worked out. It is scheduled to be built on Friday, July 25th.

This took me by surprise, but he said that if we don't like the SG color he will put it in stock and order the Quick Silver for us.

To say the least, I am very excited and - besides losing $1500 in rebates - very glad I waited on the '09 since the common theme I am hearing is that the new SIDI engine with the tranny will be so much smoother + a little better gas mileage.

Go Cubs!!!! :beer:

·
Registered
20 Posts
i wish i had the cooled seats option when i bought mine, we need that down here in miami. i hope you like you new car :thumb:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Best news of the day... price w/ cooled seats is actually less than it would have been for the 2008 model:
2009 Pricing Thread
post some pics when you can, i haven't seen any blue acadias down here :cheers:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thanks for the price link Blue :thumb: The 2009 is really looking good now!!!

Sure hope we like the Silver Green my dealer ordered on the sly, hoping we like it. I want it now!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts