GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking to purchase genuine GM accessories, check out this website, gmpartshouse.com. I ended up ordering winter mats from this site, $145.00 w/ shipping for the entire set for the vehicle. The dealer price was $170.00 + taxes. Anyone else out there who has purchased the winter mats? The guy whoe runs the site can get any part number, so may be worth a shot to save a few dollars.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
What's the difference between winter mats and the ones that are included?

·
Registered
166 Posts
admin said:
What's the difference between winter mats and the ones that are included?
I'd bet that the winter mats are made of plastic with raised edges to keep the winter crud off the carpet. I've had a set in each of my last pickups and I'll definately get a set for the Acadia. It helps keep the carpet looking new.

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
SAF_ALG said:
Anyone looking to purchase genuine GM accessories, check out this website, gmpartshouse.com. I ended up ordering winter mats from this site, $145.00 w/ shipping for the entire set for the vehicle. The dealer price was $170.00 + taxes. Anyone else out there who has purchased the winter mats? The guy whoe runs the site can get any part number, so may be worth a shot to save a few dollars.
Do you mean "All season mats"?

·
Registered
29 Posts
SAF_ALG said:
Should we need to call them? I did not see Acadia listed in their website.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used the www.gmaccessorydealer.com site to find my part numbers, then I contacted Gene at GMPARTSHOUSE.com. He doesn't have all of the Acadia parts out there, but he will get what ever you need and the price was right.

·
Registered
29 Posts
SAF_ALG said:
I used the www.gmaccessorydealer.com site to find my part numbers, then I contacted Gene at GMPARTSHOUSE.com. He doesn't have all of the Acadia parts out there, but he will get what ever you need and the price was right.
I need help from you..
I am bit confused looking at the mats on www.gmaccessorydealer.com.
I have captain chair on mine. Could you please help me with the pat numbers for 1st 2nd and 3rds.
I really appreciate your help.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ordered the following from GMPARTSHOUSE.com:

Front: 17801316 - 55.54
Rear: 17801313 - 39.44
3rd row: 17801315 - 39.44

I have the captains chairs, not a bench. This wass the lowest price on the web, the "GM" sites all sold at the list prices or higher!

·
Registered
360 Posts
gmparthouse.com is owned by a guy named Gene Culley, nice guy and very eager to help out...

Adam

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Get the part numbers from another site and give Gene an email, I am sure his price will be better. I'll be emailing him and assking that he puts an Acadia parts book out on his site.

·
Registered
215 Posts
He just moved in to the Dealership where I bought my Acadia. My Brother has a C6 vette and buys from this guy alot. He's very well respected

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He is good. I ordered on Tuesday afternoon and when I came home from work, there was the UPS box. Genuine GM parts.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
SAF_ALG said:
He is good. I ordered on Tuesday afternoon and when I came home from work, there was the UPS box. Genuine GM parts.....
Did you get your Mats in?? Are these bigger than the carpet mats?
The carpet mats are smaller and a lot of floor is left uncovered.
I also also with spoke with mats.com(weathertech) there to me they will be coming out with all season mats in around 4 weeks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anyone here that bought the all weather mats that can tell me how they operate with the sliding middle seats? The carpet mats do a folding trick when you slide the seat forward since the track extends under the mat....I'm curious how the plastic ones handle this.

·
Registered
6 Posts
damn im a be poor i already wanna get hood protector, ventshades,running boards (im crous whats the installation on them

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The mats are the same size as the carpeted ones and they do the same trick when the seat is moved. Not great on the coverage, but, nothing else is available yet. I also checked with Weathertech, the guy told me 3-4 months so that is why I ordered the GM ones. I look at this way, if it catches 80%, then I can live with a little clean up, nothing will be perfect! I'll try and take some pictures.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Mud Guard Question
Does anyone know which mud-guards fit the Acadia best? There are "Contoured" ones and Molded ones.

The site with photos is :
http://www.gmaccessorydealer.com/listing.asp?make=GMC&year=2007&model=Acadia

However the pricing on this site is better
www.gmpartsdirect.com.

12497428 Splash Guards - Contoured - Front or Rear Set, No Logo, Black
17802479 Splash Guards - Contoured - Rear Set, Red GMC Logo, Black

GM PART # 17801948 Splash Guards - Molded - Front Set, Black
GM PART # 17801949 Splash Guards - Molded - Rear Set, GMC Logo, Black

1 - 20 of 67 Posts