GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 5 feet and am having problems seeing the speedometer when I raise my seat. Anyone else having this problem? I have the HUD but find it distracting while driving.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Have you tried turning the brightness down on the hud? That may make it less distracting, but still visible when you need it.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Have you tried changing the steering wheel height? There is a lever on the left.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I had to change my steering wheel as mentioned as well, the wheel hits right where the odometer and speedometer are. It's fine now.

·
Registered
121 Posts
susan...don't forget, the steering wheel tilts up and down and telescopes fore and aft...seats all adjust up and down. Let us know if any of this helps!

·
Registered
218 Posts
You can do a variety of adjustments to the seats and steering wheel, I am sure you will be able to find one that works for you. I am 6'2" and it fits me perfectly.

·
Registered
165 Posts
susan said:
I am 5 feet and am having problems seeing the speedometer when I raise my seat. Anyone else having this problem? I have the HUD but find it distracting while driving.
I'm 5 feet as well and have no problems. The seat is all the way up as high as it will go. I do use my HUD all the time and hardly look at the guages at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts