GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting between 15 and 17 mpg...only 280 miles on the last 18 gallons ???

Is anyone else getting this poor mileage? Can anyone offer any advice. I was expecting around 19 or 20. I do not drive it hard, and am easy on the pedal. just a little disappointed

·
Registered
123 Posts
Mine is showing in the 15 range also. AWD SLT-2. Very little highway driving yet. I'm going a 280 mile highway trip this weekend. I'm sure hoping to see better results.

·
Registered
200 Posts
No need to start a new thread. :eek:hno:

There is an active thread titled "poor gas mileage" with 165 replies on it. You can easily find your answer in those 165 replies.

If not, try the "search" function.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Still on my first tank of gas. Just got the car last friday. My MPG so far is just shy of 18 with probably 80-90% city driving. I was hoping for closer to 20 as mine is FWD with estimate at 18-26. We shall see if it improves. Also, it was suggested to try mid grade gas. I guess the manual mentions using mid grade for best performance. Not sure if anyone has noticed an improvement but I may try that on my next tank.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Keith...same deal here, I'm 18.8mpg, avg speed I think was 28mph...Not to extend this off cycle posting...but whatever.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts