GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been monitoring this site for a few weeks now, and boy, the power of the internet!

I am going to order a Liquid Silver/Brick SLT-2 FWD with SR, HUD & 8 pass. My dealer is requiring me to leave a non-refundable dep. of $1,500 because I am ordering FWD. The MSRP as ordered is $37,260. I am paying $34,960 less $1,500 in rebates & $700 in GM Card points, which nets down to $32,760. My dealer told me they have a few '07 orders in the system and they can change one the way I want it if I let them know by Monday (5/21). Since I am going to lease, they cannot guarantee the interest rate until delivery. I have had an '02 Envoy & an '04 Envoy from the same dealership, so the whole process has been fairly easy & smooth. I am going to try & see since I am returning for a 3rd time, if they will waive the deposit. Also, I may try to negotiate that if the interest rate changes, I could get my deposit back, but we'll see.

Any other tips from this knowledgeable board would be appreciated.

Thank you,

ds

·
Registered
126 Posts
The deposit is way too high. Especially if the dealer already has the vehicles on order from GM. They will be taking delivery of them regardless if you buy one. If you look in the poll section of this forum, there is a thread on deposit amounts paid. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts