GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is 2nd hand from the wife & twin girls (17 years old)

My twin girls play high school softball. Today they had a game 75 miles away @ 4:30pm. Being this early no school buses were avaiable. So the coach asked if we (wife) could haul a load of girls to the game. No prob we have the Acadia.

Result: On the way over she had 5 ride for a total of 6. On the way back she had the full load of 7 plus gear bags. This is with captains. Wife said everyone had plenty of room, plenty of room for gear bags, everyone had a great time. Some girls were amazed with the NAV and when I called over the CAR phone. Teenagers are easy to please ;D.

She saw me on the forum today with the acc lag page open....said she noticed the lag she read about. Otherwise everything handled great except people kept flashing the headlights at her thinking her brights were on. A problem I have noticed as well. I just flash the brights back at them & burn thier nose hairs out :eek:

I think this Acadia is going to work out just fine. Much better than our old 3 row Expedition that I don't think could have pulled off this feat in as much comfort, style, and MPG ;D

·
Registered
619 Posts
Congratulations! That's what we like to hear. Has your Acadia been in for or needed the computer update?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No not yet. They are 45 miles away and I will have to take a morning off work one day soon to get it done.
I am calling today and make sure they know about the trans TCM upgrade before I take her in.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Racefla said:
Otherwise everything handled great except people kept flashing the headlights at her thinking her brights were on. A problem I have noticed as well. I just flash the brights back at them & burn thier nose hairs out :eek:
This happened to meas I was turning downmy roadlast night.Waiting in the turn lane, some jackass from the other direction just slaps on his birghts atme. I rapid fire my normal HID and brights at him. He starts losing control of his car shaking it side toside and then shutshis brights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts