GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I filled up on fuel the other day and it was Full (F) on the dash. I looked down a few minutes later, 3/4. Then a couple of minutes later - Full again. I know I filled it all the way. Anyone have this same issue? :banghead:

·
Registered
540 Posts
2ACADIA2 said:
So I filled up on fuel the other day and it was Full (F) on the dash. I looked down a few minutes later, 3/4. Then a couple of minutes later - Full again. I know I filled it all the way. Anyone have this same issue? :banghead:
I have not had any problems like you described with my 09. What year do you have ? You should update your signature so when you post we have your vehicle information.

Bobby

·
Registered
370 Posts
I think there is another thread that hits on this topic. The only problem I have is my driveway is steep. It's totally random but I could have less than 1/4 of a tank and it starts right up. A few weeks later have over 1/4 of a tank and it literally runs out of gas...have to roll it out into the flat street to start...even though the range indicates over 50 miles of gas left.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
I had the same problem with my 05 Envoy, but nothing with the Acadia. Dealer changed to fuel level sensors, but the problem will still there. I traded the Envoy for the Acadia. One of the service tech's said that it could be the gas causing the connections to have "gunk build up" and this may have been the cause.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts