GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So front windshield washer is inop when I press the button. I checked for power at the fuse under the passenger side dash fuse block and no power is there ( 10 amp breaker). Pulled and checked fuse and it’s good. I checked the fuse under the hood ( 25 amp) and it’s good. Rear works fine. When I press the button I get no pump or wiper action. Any inputs and if someone has a link to the wiring diagram that would be helpful also.
Thank you

·
Super Moderator
18,999 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Knowing the model year of your vehicle would help. Did you check the fuses for continuity with a multi meter? Sometimes a fuse can look good, but the break is hidden from view.

·
Super Moderator
18,999 Posts
Thanks for posting that. I added the info to your profile signature so no one will have to ask again.

Could be the switch has gone bad, maybe a relay. You'll find a link to the service manual in another forum thread. That document may have information you need. Model year of the manual shouldn't matter much. The systems operate similarly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for posting that. I added the info to your profile signature so no one will have to ask again.

Could be the switch has gone bad, maybe a relay. You'll find a link to the service manual in another forum thread. That document may have information you need. Model year of the manual shouldn't matter much. The systems operate similarly.
I saw you posted a link a while back but that link does not work anymore

1 - 6 of 6 Posts