GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My two front DC power outlets (below the climate control system and in the console compartment) are dead. The one in the back of the cargo area still works, however.

I'm thinking it's a fuse but, based on the diagram in the owner's manual, I can't tell which fuse is for the front DC power outlets. I DID manage to find the fuse box, so half my battle is over. ;D

Just needing some help on which fuse it is that powers those suckers. I don't want to spend a boat load of time trying each fuse in that cramped area!

Thanks for any and all help,

- scott

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
If that is the case, I bet that's why they removed the second
12volt jack from inside the console. Fuses probably blow frequently
if they are tied together.

Didn't mean to highjack your thread.
(but you got a free BUMP :))

·
Registered
72 Posts
You can get a fuse tester (any auto shop) which would let you just "touch" each fuse (you get a green light if it is good). The tester also works as a puller to pull them out. That way you don't have to pull each fuse to test, just touch each one.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Does anything else not work?

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
OK, it looks like the DC outlets' fuse is in the fuse block under the hood on the passenger side. It should be marked as AUX POWER

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, GeoHawk. I'll check it out.

From what I can tell, those two outlets are the only things not working. Thanks for your feedback, everyone!

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
srodemich said:
Thanks, GeoHawk. I'll check it out.

From what I can tell, those two outlets are the only things not working. Thanks for your feedback, everyone!
I haven't looked at the fuses in a while since I did the camera install. But aren't the fuses those really tiny ones. I seem to remember having a hard time finding any fuse taps that fit those, so will it be hard to find fuses at the Automotive store, or will you have to get it at the dealership?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The fuses are common, and can be had at any auto parts store....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts