GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am going to pull a boat and when not pulling a boat, I will pull a camper (under 5,000 pounds when loaded with gear), my question is this, I have read all the post about all weather mats and am totally confused. I want a mat that when I get out of the water from securing my boat to the trailer that will catch the water off my feet and not allow it to drip on to the carpets.

I also want a mat that is made for the 2009 Acadia.

Any suggestions with links would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
The little buttons on the floor are in a different location on the '09s. I would say that the '08 weathertech mats or liners will fit if you break the little buttons off the floor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered the waethertech mats for the front of an 09. Drivers side fit perfectly. Passenger side is about 1 1/2" too wide and rides up on the wheel well. In other words does not fit. Contacted weathertech and they referred me to there website stating all mats are from a mold and are the closet firt possible. Theirs does not work without triming, so I sent them back

·
Registered
60 Posts
My WeatherTech front mats fit perfectly ("DigitalFit" model). I'm very pleased with the mats. They were outstanding for dealing with snow and mud this past winter. 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts