GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you don't have this, or one like it, it really helps with the typos.

Just thought some here may/could use this.


It's free. http://www.iespell.com/


Dan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
Y do u thinc wee kneed ths. Eye can sphell oh kay. :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
FRW said:
Y do u thinc wee kneed ths. Eye can sphell oh kay. :confused:
if you think we need this for the forum, the software already has it just right click on a word underlined in red.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,762 Posts
rolling thunder - That's not the forum, you must be using Firefox 2, which has built in real time always on spell check. Why do people still use IE anyway? LOL Firefox absolutely rules!

BTW, there's a link in the bottom right corner anytime you IE guys are ready to upgrade to a GOOD browser ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
admin said:
rolling thunder - That's not the forum, you must be using Firefox 2, which has built in real time always on spell check. Why do people still use IE anyway? LOL Firefox absolutely rules!

BTW, there's a link in the bottom right corner anytime you IE guys are ready to upgrade to a GOOD browser ;)
YEA Firefox does rule. i didn't know it was the firefox i love it and will only use that from now on. IT is safer and faster to use then IE.

now i know why it only works for my laptop. My desktop is an IMAC g5 so i thought that the forum software would not work with a mac. but it is not the forum its firefox COOL thanks for the info.

P.S. i dont use firefox on the mac but i think i will now.

P.P.S.

your link didn't work here you go

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

now it does but i don't know for how long so here you go anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Or you can just take a 7th grade english class and learn to do it the correct way.They will also teach you the correct usage of when and where to use capital letters, punctuation, and proper grammer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interceptor said:
Or you can just take a 7th grade english class and learn to do it the correct way.They will also teach you the correct usage of when and where to use capital letters, punctuation, and proper grammer.

A real friendly way to put it thanks!!! Oh and by the way you misspelled grammar, and you should have capitalized English. Just thought I would point that out so you didn't have to go back to the seventh grade.


Thanks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,762 Posts
:rofl:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,577 Posts
Dan-M said:
Interceptor said:
Or you can just take a 7th grade english class and learn to do it the correct way.They will also teach you the correct usage of when and where to use capital letters, punctuation, and proper grammer.

A real friendly way to put it thanks!!! Oh and by the way you misspelled grammar, and you should have capitalized English. Just thought I would point that out so you didn't have to go back to the seventh grade.


Thanks
Which is why I never criticize the spelling and grammar of others! It just opens up the door for you to make yourself look like a dope. LOL

I'm a Firefox user too. Not so much because of the spell check though. Mainly because I can't stand Microsoft or it's Internet Explorer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Web Raven said:
Dan-M said:
Interceptor said:
Or you can just take a 7th grade english class and learn to do it the correct way.They will also teach you the correct usage of when and where to use capital letters, punctuation, and proper grammer.

A real friendly way to put it thanks!!! Oh and by the way you misspelled grammar, and you should have capitalized English. Just thought I would point that out so you didn't have to go back to the seventh grade.


Thanks
Lets stop this grammar talk and get back to the Acadia!



Which is why I never criticize the spelling and grammar of others! It just opens up the door for you to make yourself look like a dope. LOL

I'm a Firefox user too. Not so much because of the spell check though. Mainly because I can't stand Microsoft or it's Internet Explorer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Dan-M said:
Interceptor said:
Or you can just take a 7th grade english class and learn to do it the correct way.They will also teach you the correct usage of when and where to use capital letters, punctuation, and proper grammer.

A real friendly way to put it thanks!!! Oh and by the way you misspelled grammar, and you should have capitalized English. Just thought I would point that out so you didn't have to go back to the seventh grade.


Thanks
I was not refering to anyone in particular, just an observation with reading many internet message boards. BTW, those two words were incorrect on purpose, kind of poking fun at the whole topic in general.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,762 Posts
Ok ok, I may have started all this by poking fun at IE for having to have an external spell checker. But if you do choose to use IE, Dan-M was offering a very useful utility for internet surfing in general. Dan, I owe you an apology for hijacking your thread with my joke since it lead down this somewhat mean-spirited road. Thanks for the tip. Anything that improves the user experience using Internet Explorer should be a welcome addition.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry, didn't mean to post on this thread.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top