GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have been trying to track down some support for a Foxwell NT630 Plus to complete a Brake Pedal Sensor Calibration on a 2008 Acadia. I cannot seem to find any type of walk through other than this thread: Brake Pedal Position Sensor

The unit I have does not seem to initiate the calibration once I get into the BPP Calibration procedure. There are no on screen instructions.

If an you have been through this I would love to hear details on how long the calibration took/what the on screen instructions are in more detail. Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Instructions you found in the cited thread are the same as those posted on the Foxwell support blog.
Thanks for the prompt response, Divotug. That seems to be all I can find, but the unit I have does not seem to initiate the calibration. That why I am looking for more details on the process. The instructions are accurate until I try to initiate the calibration because I do not get any on screen instructions. I was hoping someone here could explain what those instructions are. In other words, I don't know what I don't know.

·
Super Moderator
23,548 Posts
I have been trying to track down some support for a Foxwell NT630 Plus to complete a Brake Pedal Sensor Calibration on a 2008 Acadia.
I'd suggest contacting Foxwell tech support on their website.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the prompt response, Divotug. That seems to be all I can find, but the unit I have does not seem to initiate the calibration. That why I am looking for more details on the process. The instructions are accurate until I try to initiate the calibration because I do not get any on screen instructions. I was hoping someone here could explain what those instructions are. In other words, I don't know what I don't know.
Hello All,

I have been trying to track down some support for a Foxwell NT630 Plus to complete a Brake Pedal Sensor Calibration on a 2008 Acadia. I cannot seem to find any type of walk through other than this thread: Brake Pedal Position Sensor

The unit I have does not seem to initiate the calibration once I get into the BPP Calibration procedure. There are no on screen instructions.

If an you have been through this I would love to hear details on how long the calibration took/what the on screen instructions are in more detail. Thank you!
Hi Angler XL, I'm needing to do the same thing, but I've not bought the Foxwell NT630 yet , because I want to confirm it will do this function. Did you get through the proceedure? I looked through the Foxwell manual and couldn't find the specific directions either.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Perhaps the Foxwell unit you own does not have that function? Or maybe there was a product update that wasn't installed or caused a loss of some functions? I'm always wary of firmware updates of anything form phones to TVs as well as cars and truck system and the various electronic diagnostic tools we can buy and use.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.