GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just on Tirerack.com researching tires for my sister's vehicle. Happened to notice that they are having a 'special' on the Michelin Latitudes in the 255/60/19 size for $109. That seems like a very good deal to me. By the way, the 18" Goodyear for my Acadia is $189 -- quite a difference.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sounds like a real good deal. When you buy them that way who installs them for you? I just went to Costco last week and you can't get them there. This makes no sense since they sell Michelins.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Tirerack has installers/dealers set up nationwide. You can even have your tires shipped directly to the installer of your choice. I've never used them to purchase tires, but their website is an invaluable source of information.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
xseler said:
I was just on Tirerack.com researching tires for my sister's vehicle. Happened to notice that they are having a 'special' on the Michelin Latitudes in the 255/60/19 size for $109. That seems like a very good deal to me. By the way, the 18" Goodyear for my Acadia is $189 -- quite a difference.
Unless something has recently changed, the 18s are a new tire size and the Goodyear is the only tire made for that size. It's somewhat of a monopoly. But I bet that soon others will make that size and the price will come down. Let's hope so anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts