GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Got my all weather mats "thrown in" for free. Also got roof cross rails for free. I have both my mats in right now. The second row all weather mats are kinda small and weird. The "regular" second row mat is weird also, but I took it out for now. Sliding captain's chairs must make it tough to engineer a mat that will stay in place.

Bottom line, I agree, in Maine I'll need the all weather protection! :thumb:

·
Registered
29 Posts
---------------------------------------------
Whats winter?
---------------------------------------------

Good one, Nedac. I spent a lot of time in the Crawdad State: you Cajuns do know how to have a good :cheers: time! And, No, I've never been cold in La.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Cravenfan driving a Stewart sled? What's up with that?

·
Registered
403 Posts
I've always been a Cravenfan, but since 99 I've been a Stewartfan also, but didn't want to change all my forum names. ::) I do catch Craven now on Sirius occasionally, but he's hung up the helmet. There was a Tide 32 sled once upon a time that was a custom built sled when Craven had an Arctic Cat dealership.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Cravenfan -

Hmm, odd combinations of drivers to like: Craven is about as nice as they come, and Stewart is , uh, not so. Clearly as talented as anyone, Stewart's obvious lack of self control is his worst enemy. What a great moment @ Infineon Sunday, with he & RGordon dicin' it out on the road course. Not only was it a display of ultimate talent, but for a few minutes there was a real chance they could wad both cars into one big pile & take them both out! Oh well, just have to be happy with both of them finishing far back.

What is Craven doing? It was an unfortunate injury that caused him to retire. I pulled for him during his brief comeback.

·
Registered
403 Posts
My mother in law works for Home Depot, she got me a diecast in 99. I met Tony in Charlotte in 98 also and got his autograph. When Ricky got knocked around at Texas and was out for a couple years, off and on, I started rooting for Smoke. I was in Martinsville for RC's first win in 2001 and had my Tony shirt on one day and my RC shirt on the other day. I like Smoke for saying what's on his mind, no holds barred. His radio show on Sirius is great, Tuesday nights at 8pm.

Ricky is doing well...they had their third child a year or more ago and I think him being 40 (maybe 41) the timing is right. He hangs out in Greenville, ME sometimes. He co-hosts a Sirius show a couple days a week, I think at 11am with John Kernan. Still very well spoken, well respected. Not bad from a kid from Maine. :thumb: I wish he could pick up a ride for Darlington, Martinsville, etc. but they are all looking for the next, "Young Gun". Too bad there isn't many of them winning.

·
Registered
34 Posts
What are people using for mats in the third row? I checked both Weathertech and Husky, and neither seem to sell anything for that row (only front, second and cargo area).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts