GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read the previous threads about the Huskys, Hexomats, and WeatherTechs.....and I still have no idea what to order!!

I'm looking for the driver and passenger mats, and the cargo liner. Here is the catch....I only have the third row down when I carry my two labs so I want a liner that works with the third row is down AND folds up behind the third row when it is up. Does that exist??? The only one I can find is the GMC one which only comes in black. I have the titanium interior and want gray mats. Any advice???

One day I may get the second and third row mats but for now I'm mainly concerned with the front and the cargo.

Please help!!! Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have the weather techs in the front, and really like them. I also like the gmc cargo mat... but you're right, its only available in black

·
Registered
370 Posts
tmundal said:
I have the weather techs in the front, and really like them. I also like the gmc cargo mat... but you're right, its only available in black
Ditto!

I like the contrast w/ the black though. My experience w/ the cargo mat though is that it will not fold nice and flat. More of a loose fold. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just recieved my molded Weathertech front and middle section in black. They are really cool, and they fit nicely. ;D

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
GMC logo front mats from the dealer. Second row + rear cargo went to carpeting store for rubber back outdoor carpet for $46.00 and cut to fit. We don't have any kids for snow to be dragged in the rear 1/2. Just on ocassion will 2 grandkids ride in the captains chairs.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! I'm debating between the weathertechs and the huskys for the front now. I like them both.

Irish, you're right that the contrast of black with the GMC cargo liner is nice. BUT, if it doesn't fold flat then it kind of defeats the purpose, right? I want one that folds so I don't have to take it in and out of my car everytime I take the dogs with me.

Anyone seen any pics of the GMC cargo mat folded IN an Acadia??

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have the Husky liners in the front (driver and passenger), middle seats and 3rd row of seats and cargo space. I have the black and my interior is ebony. I LOVE them and have no regrets about getting them. It is so easy to vacume out the dirt with a hand vac or wipe them out with a wet paper towel or take them out and hose them off.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
newgmcgirl said:
Anyone seen any pics of the GMC cargo mat folded IN an Acadia??
Here is a photo from another thread about cargo mats on this forum.

I am guessing that if you score the fold marks more, they would fold up more flat. The other option is to cut them into individual pieces and then lay them in. If you take velcro and attach it to the bottom side that would help keep them in place.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you Bonk! That is exactly what I was looking for.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the huskies throuout the vehicle and the gmc mat in the back as in the picture above. Love them all.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have weather tech through out my vehicle. Love them, have used them on the last 3 cars. All work great with a great fit. I am the opposite on the cargo liner, as I never have the 3rd row up, except on rare occasion, so the non folding weather tech works great.

·
Registered
26 Posts
For my Titanium interior I bought the black GM rubber cargo mat (already pictured) and for the front and middle rows, the 'Custom 4-piece Black & Gray Dot' set of coco mats from cocomats.com. This GM rubber cargo mat doesn't lie completely flat when folded, but I have no problem putting groceries, gear, or anything else on top of it when folder (I never remove it from the rear).
Several other coco mat suppliers sell the same Black/Gray Dot pattern (visually), but after receiving samples from 4 different suppliers I found the cocomats.com product to be much heavier-duty. Their backing rubber mat is thick and heavy and contains water, sand, etc, unlike the much lighter vinyl backing mat on all other samples. This pattern looks great w/ the Titanium interior!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I went with the Hexomats which fit extremely well and hold tons of dirt. I bought them and they arrived about 3 weeks before I took delivery of my vehicle. When they arrived they did have a strong rubber odor but in the 3 weeks they aired out, it dissapated and when I put them in there was no odor, and I have sensitive nose. This has been my experience and I am very pleased. I went with the black with the black carpet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.