GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 Acadia SLT with 2nd row captain's chairs and the center console. I really like the look of the Hexomats, but am having a hard time determining if I should order the set for bench seats or for captain's chairs and cut them. I am open to other floor mat options if they fit my model well. I live in a snow-free area, but do lots of swimming and have two small children. Any suggestions?
Thank you.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
IMO I would buy the set that fits instead of cutting one's that don't.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
kristingossett said:
I have a 2009 Acadia SLT with 2nd row captain's chairs and the center console. I really like the look of the Hexomats, but am having a hard time determining if I should order the set for bench seats or for captain's chairs and cut them. I am open to other floor mat options if they fit my model well. I live in a snow-free area, but do lots of swimming and have two small children. Any suggestions?
Thank you.
We, Custom Auto Accessories (Board Sponsor), offer the entire Hexomat line of custom patterned floor mats. We have the 2nd Row pattern with Captains Chairs with the center console. We also offer a custom pattern for the 2nd row Captians Chairs without the center console.

Below is a link to our website. Call to order and I will include a free custom patterned GMC Acadia windshield sunshade or Snow Shade,,,,your choice.

http://www.customautoaccessories.com/

All the best,

Rich

Custom Auto Accessories, Inc.
www.customautoaccessories.com
Email: [email protected]
877-712-4CAA Toll Free
770-487-8650 Direct
877-714-4CAA Fax

1 - 5 of 5 Posts