GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I may have gotten the wrong floor mats for my Aaadia. The floor mat for the 2nd row with captian chairs is narrow in the middle and wide at the ends(by the doors). This covers the easy slide tracks for the captain chairs and provide no coverage for the area between the two charis.

Is it possible that I got the bench mat? If this is the correct mat, any issues with the easy slide?

·
Registered
113 Posts
where did you order them from? ???

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry should have been more clear. These are the mats that came with it from the dealer.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Your description is exactly what came in my Acadia from the factory. I thought it was odd as well. See pic...

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
I imagine that GM saved $0.50 per mat by making it narrow where no one sits (no middle captain's chair). They left the narrow strip at the top so that they didn't have to put in more attachment 'buttons' on the floor. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mine are like that also... It just doesn't look right and does not make any sense... Way to go GMC... :banghead:

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Here is a picture from an enclave with the 2nd row console. Look at the positioning. They must have made the carpets to fit the console. You would think that they would have made another kind or extension to cover that area. OR BETTER YET, PRODUCE THE ^#%^#^ 2ND ROW CONSOLE! :angryfire: :angryfire: :banghead:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts