GMC Acadia Forum banner

Which rubber floor mats / floor liners would you purchase for your Acadia?

• Husky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GMC

• Other

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for more opinions about which rubber floor mats / floor liners to buy for my new Acadia before it is delivered.
Thanks!
mritter

·
Registered
730 Posts
I think you should also add the Rubbertite mats from Autoupgrade.net. A few members have them already.
I'm waiting for delivery of the Weathertech floorliners for the front and Rubbertite mats for the 2nd and 3rd rows.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I presently have the Weathertech mats for the front floor mats. Still am looking for the "right" rear ones meaning good fit and trim for the other rear mats. I had ordered the GMC mats, but they did not suit me as the fronts ones did not protect the carpet area with enough coverage.

For the second row with captains chairs, I have Husky but they are a compromise and I still am looking for a better set. The rear cargo area covered by the factory GMC mat is ok as it folds up pretty well when one wants to use the third row seats.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought front floor mats for my Acadia. They are Lloyd Mats - custom made to fit and very plush. I got the top of the line, the
Heavyweights - the best Lloyd makes. They are 1/2" thick super soft filament nylon, has a waterproof backing, are chemically treated to resist stains and soil, a non-slip natural rubber backing to keep them from sliding and a lifetime warranty. Since most of the foot traffic is in the front, I haven't put any new mats in the second or third row. I haven't decided what I'm going to do about the cargo area yet. I bought mine from AutoAnything.com . There are several locations that sell the Lloyd Mats,
under various names (Premium, Heaveweights, Plush). If you go to the Lloyd Mats web site you can find links to ones who
are suppose to carry their products - www.lloydmats.com

I hope this helps you make your decision.

Cathyn

·
Registered
66 Posts
Do these after market floor mats match the interior color of your factory floor mats?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, The the aftermarket mats do match the factory ones... I have a black interior, so I simply get black mats.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I just installed the Weathertech mats in the front. AMAZING mats, but when my wife moves the seat to her position (much more forward), the seat control connector tends to push against the raised lip of the mat and push it forward a bit. Not a big deal. I was surprised at how busy it was under that 8-way seat!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just installed the Weathertech liners, not the mats. They fit like a glove & provide maximum coverage. Mine are in my Enclave & when the box came it said they were made for the Acadia & Outlook...no mention of the Enclave. I called before opening & they said they get a lot of calls about that but they are exactly the same for all 3 vehicles. Seems like they could save themselves all these phone calls if they just changed the label! Too easy I guess!
Anyway, they are great, front row only right now!
:thumb:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
We have the GMC front rubber matts with logo. Red GMC side logo looks nice when you climb in!

·
Registered
662 Posts
I hope Firebird is right! Got front WeatherTech liners for Christmas & will put them in tonight! :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Just received the GMC mats for Christmas. Look very nice. Thick rubber with thick honeyomb. Seem flexible and tough. Same material as the rear cargo mat I have. Very nice quality IMO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts