GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered out front floor liners from husky at autoanything.com and really like them. Dont know about the other ones as I just needed the front ones as there is just me and the wife. Winter slop was great to clean up as I just vacumed them then wiped them up with window cleaner. If you want you can just take them out and hose them off.They fit perfectly and the cost was 69.00 with free shipping. I got the grey to go with my interior.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably get your money back at trade in time. In the back cargo area the wife had some plastic runner material that fit perfectly and I put a wisconsin badgers blanket over it works for me. Had it in my rendezvous.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Jake_99 said:
Coastal ETech website states their cameras can be configured for standard or mirror image. Not sure how that's accomplished, but dat's wat day say...
According to the tech ( I called them yesterday and the woman that answered said she would have her tech call me, which to my surprise he called a few hours later despite all the bad rep they have here) it's just a "green" wire that has to be grounded and almost all reverse cameras can be set to display normal non flipped images.

·
Registered
730 Posts
someone said:
Jake_99 said:
Coastal ETech website states their cameras can be configured for standard or mirror image. Not sure how that's accomplished, but dat's wat day say...
According to the tech ( I called them yesterday and the woman that answered said she would have her tech call me, which to my surprise he called a few hours later despite all the bad rep they have here) it's just a "green" wire that has to be grounded and almost all reverse cameras can be set to display normal non flipped images.
I may have drunk too much coffee this morning (what? floorliners with reverse camera)...but, should this be somewhere else..i just can't find any relation to the current thread ???

let me read one more time... ;D

·
Registered
812 Posts
your post made my day someone ;D ;D ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts