GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally had to take the Acadia to the dealer. 5600 miles and time for an oil change. Along with a tranny reprogram, fix the dome lights, fix the rocking drivers seat, fix the jerky adjustment on the drivers seat, fix the AC getting warm from time to time, and a car wash. Hope they can get it all done in just one day. Wife needs it for work tomorrow. I think that's all that I have found that is not right with it so far. Other than these few items, I'm happy with our Acadia. Hope this is the last time it's in for warranty work.

JB

·
Registered
362 Posts
What's wrong with the dome lights? ???

·
Registered
113 Posts
[, fix the AC getting warm from time to time,

JB
[/quote]

What did they say was wrong with the A/C? Mine is doing the same thing.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the dome lights don't work. They worked for a week and then stopped. Don't know what's wrong with the AC. Took it to the dealer on Sunday and left it there so it would be there first things monday morning. Well, as of Noon yesterday they hadn't even looked at it yet. Hope it will be done today as the Wife needs it for work.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We had a problem with the dome lights also. Upon checking the book found out that i had turned them off while messing with a small round knob on the left side of panel. Once we readjusted that back on went the lights hope that is all it is.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, that's all the dome lights were too. But the dealer couldn't find anything wrong with the AC, seat, or transmission. The seat they said would take time to "break in" but I don't believe that. The tranny issue is what has me worried. It's still too sluggish and reluctant to shift for me. Maybe next time I'll take it to a different one and see what they can find.

·
Registered
362 Posts
ejmaat said:
We had a problem with the dome lights also. Upon checking the book found out that i had turned them off while messing with a small round knob on the left side of panel. Once we readjusted that back on went the lights hope that is all it is.
That's kinda where I was going with my question. I haven't heard about any issues with dome lights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts