GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I've been lurking around the forums for awhile looking at pictures of everyone's Acadia, the different colors, people's opinions, etc. Now I have a silly question that maybe no one can really answer, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

I ordered my wife one last week, 2/6/08. Today I found out my order is at a status code 3300! Sweet. My question is how long will it take to go from 3300 to 4150 or 5000? Basically, how much longer before I take posession do you think?

Thanks all for letting me look at the pictures of your vehicles. It helped me decide my wife wasn't crazy when she said she thought brown was classy! LOL.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome!

You might find some info HERE

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm jealous! We ordered 2-1 and it's still at 1100 :mad: The dealer told us they usually got their orders around 4 weeks, but it looks like it's going to take longer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow. This was fast. Just got word the dealer has our vehicle! That's like 3 weeks from order to delivery. Gotta be a record!

Just need to decide whether to get it tomorrow, with the $500 or wait and see what march incentives are. Probably get it tomorrow.

Anyone know what the march incentives are?

·
Registered
234 Posts
March Madness usually has some decent incentives but primarily driven towards vehicles that have been sitting on dealers lots. The $500 is the best you will see in my opinion on the Acadia for the next month or so.

Besides the March incentives usually don't hit until after the 3rd or 4th of March.

Congrats on the new Acadia.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
SEL said:
March Madness usually has some decent incentives but primarily driven towards vehicles that have been sitting on dealers lots. The $500 is the best you will see in my opinion on the Acadia for the next month or so.

Besides the March incentives usually don't hit until after the 3rd or 4th of March.

Congrats on the new Acadia.
:ditto: Acadias and Enclaves are selling well so you likely won't see a jump in the incentives on them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts