GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All forums for the Lambda have been very helpful in informing owners about TrueDelta's vehicle reliability research. As a result, the number of owners currently enrolled for each is:

Saturn Outlook: 80 2007s + 12 2008s = 92

GMC Acadia: 70 2007s + 24 2008s = 94

Buick Enclave: 92 2008s = 92

Surprisingly even.

So, which one will be first to 100?

Auto reliability research

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Surely we have more than 94 Acadia owners on here! Let's push truedelta.com past 100!

·
Registered
51 Posts
You may be suprised how many of us are actually "Outlook" and "Enclave" owners who hang out here on the Acadia site because of the much larger member base.

But to your point I'm sure there are over 100 of each of us between the 3 sister forums...
Key1

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hadn't considered that, interesting point.

On the other hand, the Acadia was a couple ahead when I posted this thread, and is now five ahead, at 101. So we have our answer :)

The Enclave will earn another honor soon: first 2008 to 100. The next closest 2008, the Infiniti G35 / G37, is at 47, followed by the Accord at 44.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Michael - I'll be replacing my beloved 2005 G35 coupe sometime in the next few months. I plan on test driving the BMW 328/335i, the CTS, an EX35 and an 08 G35 Sedan. Whichever one I choose, I'll also be registering with your site. Right now, I can't see anything beating the G35, so that will most likely be my next car. The 328 is just a bit too underpowered in this arena. the 335i would cost almost $10,000 more than a comparably equipped G, and the CTS is the dark horse. It would have to blow me away for me to spend as much on it as I would a G (and in all of the magazine shootouts between the bimmers and infinitis, it's still coming in dead last). It definitely got a nice facelift in this new version, but I'm still not 100% thrilled with its boxy design.

I LOVE my G35 coupe - easily the best car I've ever owned. I'm going to cry the day I have to sell it, but with our second child approaching the "rear facing permanent car seat" age, it's just practically impossible to get a kid into the backseat of the coupe, so a sedan (or crossover) is in order. Got an hits on the Infiniti EX35 yet?

Oh yeah, nice job guys! Way to push the Acadia past 100! I knew I could count on you guys :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Drive them all, see what you think. Which ever one you like looking at, sitting in, and driving the best is the one to buy. Don't base too much on the magazines.

My father recently took delivery of a new CTS. But he bought it mostly for how it looks. If you don't care for the looks, the rest of the car is merely competitive, not class-leading.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts