GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sigh....

Rear camera, rear assist...and my SO still backs into something... ??? :beer: :help:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't seen it. She just called to let me know. I think it was a post and she was backing in. She said she didn't hear anything which may be true, but I think she was probably distracted or backing too fast. She hasn't gotten the knack of using the rear camera to support rear entries yet. The video warning triangle would have spotted it which doesn't always ding upon locating object - only at the 6 inc range are you guaranteed sound.

I've become quite used to side and rear camera use. Backing in now I never use the rear mirror. Quite surprised at how well the camera works. I think the wife was still using rear mirror, side mirrors. She said the bumper is creased but ..."barely noticeable"...

Hey, it is her car...

·
Registered
542 Posts
"She hasn't gotten the knack of using the rear camera to support rear entries yet"

OH! the comments that line inpires :eek:hno: :angel:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL..I need to remember that one... I'm a Yogi Bera of humor...

Definite dinger on the bumper...but not good enough to debate fixing the bumper. It's not a dent, but a crease/crack (but not completely through). It just missed the passenger side reflector and rear sensor. If it grows with age I'll replace the bumper.

I guess she was flustered by someone honking at her to get it over with...wife's too quickly influenced by pressure...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts