GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wassup people, had a topic posted saying how frustrated i was that i havent gotten my acadia that i ordered in jan. I checked online found a carbon metallic slt1 with sunroof, remote start, rear dvd, towing package, power rear liftgate, 10speaker bose sys, titanium leather. I called the dealer i inintially wanted well ordered the truck through they had no info i called both sales managers and the sales woman nothin. They must dont like money or somethin. oh well the acadia i wanted from them was slt 1 sunroofs, 19in wheels, bose sys, ebony interior. so i went yest to the dealer pulls up and see a acadia with my name on the windshield not really intended to purchase cause i was sold on the other truck. I went and drove this one loved it next thing i knew i was the owner had 11 miles on it just got pdi 'ed. im tickled truck is phenominal so far turns heads rides great. i was a volkswagen tech drove the toaureg alot, drove the tahoe this vehicle is a huge improvement for gm the dealer i purchased from said thet couldnt keep them in stock. their customer service was excellent i see why i will have pics soon prob tomm.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Congrats, supatay! Be prepared to turn heads everywhere you go! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts