GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After several months of lurking around here listening to what everyone has been saying, I finally found and bought an Acadia. I initially was going to order one, but after reading about the lead times I started searching and found almost what I had planned to order. (My wife's 2003 Passat wagon kept setting an engine code. Nearest dealer 250 miles, goodby Passat) Anyway, I found a med brown, titanium int, stl-2 w/ NAV and DVD. I think it will be a great vehicle for her, but I have a feeling I will miss the 30MPG Volkswagen.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Good job, jlogan. :thumb:

Welcome to the Academy... or is that Acadia-my?

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Congrats - I agree with Huckd!!!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Coool, have ours a week today which is FWD, SLE with some added options for us old folks! We absolutely love it as you will too!! Been breaking in the engine to and from work with mixed county road, I system, and driving through small communities on my 60 mile trek one way. I checked gas mileage 3 times starting with 300 miles in the odometer:
24.2, 23, and yesterday after 650 miles, 25.0 As of today, the vehicle is now my wife's to drive to and from work for the next 2 years. After that, it will be used to travel the western 1/2 of the US for couple months! The gas is unleaded WITHOUT ethenol or reformulated stuff. If you use the junk gas, expect 3mpg less right off the bat. My wife told me she has had enough of driving my 06 Stang this past week! I'm happy to have back!! She still has not lost her touch driving stick when she has too. :) LOVE, LOVE the Acadia! Ours was built in April. Happy motoring

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.