GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 3 months of waiting, we finally took possession of our new baby on February 27th. :cheers:
"Grape Ape", affectionately named by my wife, is a 2008 Dark Crimson Metallic AWD Acadia SLT-1, with factory 19in wheels, dual sunroofs and power liftgate.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
SHARP!!
Congrats!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congratulations!!

Good luck. I haven't had mine long, but am still loving everytime I get it in.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
We got the red, but really liked this color too!! It is a beauty!! Enjoy it!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
That is the one color I have yet to see in person, it's beautiful. Happy motoring!! :cheers:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Great looking vehicle, really sharp. Love the name, brought back some childhood memories from that cartoon. ;D

Good luck with your new ride. I wish I could clean mine, it has been almost 3 months now and no real wash (I have just pressure washed with water but no soap in a while), weather and time do not allow it.

Enjoy the "Grape Ape" (I think there is a thread somewhere on here that has what people have named there Acadia's but I could not find it. I'll keep looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
FANTASTIC!! Had ours 10 months or so with 13K+ and love it every time we climb in it. Have fun showing off the, "Ape Grape," around town. Happiness to you and family

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
ooooooooo I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dark crimson (and even the garnet on the Outlook)! I totally would have gotten that color if they had it out for the 07s. It's so sharp. Even though it looks great in these pictures, pictures really don't do it justice.

Congrats!

·
Registered
263 Posts
This is one of those colors that in the sun it changes. At night it almost looks black. There is an SLT in this color sitting on the lot here in town. I have gone 3 times to go and sit in it and play with the buttons. I can hardly wait for mine to be delivered. Had I not wanted the same color that I had won...I would have taken this one right off the lot. Purple is my second favorite color....next to red, of course!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts