GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Todd at Ballas Buick GMC and am the salesperson for Jello. Jello had e-mailed me with a request to send him a picture of his and Fenwah's new Acadia's side by side so he could post it here. I thought I would save him the time and do it myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thank you Todd. This is a nice shot of the both of them (nice frontage of the dealership too). I would like to share with everyone that my experience working with Todd and Ballas has been very pleasant.

Todd, you may get more requests for pics. I know that I would like to see more.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Awesome, Todd!! I just received my Acadia about an hour ago from Ballas. They drove it down from Toledo to Dayton (about 2 1/2 hour drive). My salesman was Craig and sales manager was Steve. The whole buying experience from Ballas was phenomenal. I would give recommend them to anyone interested in a new car.

Unfortunately it's raining right now...go figure...1st time it's rained in like two months. So I left her in the garage at home and drove my old Grand Prix back into work. The black leather interior is just downright slick looking. I can't wait to show the kids the DVD player in the back. I'll be posting pictures this weekend...assuming the weather clears up.

Thanks again for an outstanding car buying experience!! :cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fenwah,

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for your kind words. As a consumer, I hate hassles in doing any kind of a deal. We try to make it as easy as possible for people to buy cars and trucks here. It really is about "earning a customer" .

Todd Szymanski
Ballas Buick GMC

·
Registered
425 Posts
Jello...I just checked Ballas's inventory...it appears that you have your Acadia. If that's the case, congrats!! We're going to have picture perfect weather this weekend, so I plan on taking some pictures. I put in a Star Wars DVD and spent about 10 minutes watching it...with the volume cranked up. The surround sound was really nice. Picture quality was good...not great...but I'm spoiled with my big HDTV in the great room...so comparing the two is unfair. For the size and convenience...it's really nice.

·
Registered
95 Posts
They must have pulled it out of their inventory, but I do not have it yet. I am signing the paperwork today and will technically "own" it today and it is now insured as well, but I won't be picking it up until next Friday since I won't be giving it to my wife until Tuesday the 9th (our anniversary). The waiting is starting to get to me but I have to realize that this is her vehicle. If I say it enough I may begin to beleive it. I will get to drive it on the weekends and for family trips. I may pull out my Star Wars DVD's also and test out the package. Nice to see another Sci-Fi fan in the Acadia with all the "gadgets".

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
OMG, I would totally flip if someone bought me an Acadia as a gift. That is soooooooo totally awesome! Is it a complete surprise then???

Boy I really need a sugar-daddy. LOL

·
Registered
389 Posts
Man, and all I got for my 10th anniversary last month was a 9 day trip without the kids and a diamond band that is too big to go with my ring because my fingers are so small, I can't bend my finger all the way! It needs to be exchanged for (gasp) something with smaller diamonds...

·
Registered
956 Posts
Mama2girls+ababy! said:
Man, and all I got for my 10th anniversary last month was a 9 day trip without the kids and a diamond band that is too big to go with my ring because my fingers are so small, I can't bend my finger all the way! It needs to be exchanged for (gasp) something with smaller diamonds...
Are you saying the diamonds are to big or the ring? You must have small hands. How tall are you?

·
Registered
389 Posts
I am 5'3". I have freakishly small hands. And feet. It is a typical diamond anniversary band - when I wear it with my engagement ring that has a somewhat wide cathedral setting, (that I wear now with my original plain gold wedding band that is narrow) the whole thing becomes pretty wide to wear totally comfortably.

OK, I just tried it on again, and it is not so bad I cannot bend my finger all the way, jut a little bit in the way, but it is wide as a package deal. Plus, it is just too big - about 2 sizes off. I know it cannot be sized that much with the diamonds in it but it can be exchanged to go down two sizes.

I think we need to deal with this! It has been sitting in the box for a month and now that I have tried it on, it looks good. I like it. I want one that fits!!!!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Web Raven said:
OMG, I would totally flip if someone bought me an Acadia as a gift. That is soooooooo totally awesome! Is it a complete surprise then???

You are too funny!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Okay so your fingers are short or dainty.
That is a nice way of saying "stubby!" Which is probably the more accurate description!

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
vic49 said:
Web Raven said:

You are too funny!!! :thumb:
Unfortunately it's not a joke. haha :p I'm *this* close to creating a sugar-daddy application to hand out. ;D

Seriously though, could you imagine waking up one morning and finding a shiny new Acadia with a big arse bow on it sitting in your driveway? That would be freakin' awesome! I'd be like "woohoo" *happy dance*

·
Registered
425 Posts
I married a physician...thinking I would be rolling in the dough. Instead, she handed me a six figure medical school loan to pay back. It's been love ever since!! :help:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yes this is a surprise gift for her. Her 2000 Blazer has about 110,000 miles on it and the ABS light comes on and off now. I need a winter vehicle to drive and since we just had a baby it kind of all falls into place. We need a seven passenger vehicle since we travel with my parents several times a year. The anniversary was a nice excuse to seal the deal. She has no idea she is getting it and likes her Blazer. I will be picking it up this Friday, storing it at my parents for the weekend and giving it to her next Tuesday the 7th. I will have my Father put it in his garage that morning and drive over there with her to "drop off some things I borrowed". When we pull into the neighborhood I will give her her "gift" a box containing my parents garage door opener. She will probably think I bought their house from them as we have spoken of it before (she doesn't want to so it should be good). I will tell her to open the garage and "surprise" will be the new Acadia sitting there. I hope it all works out and we will spend the rest of the day learning about her new ride. I will let everyone know how it works out. I wish I could have a hidden camera somewhere to capture the look on her face.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Very nice. :thumb:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wowza!!!! How fun!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts