Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ebony Cloth

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vote on your favorite interior color and material, and let us know below whether you purchased it or not.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ebony here. And that's what I got :blob:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Titanium Leather - just what I got!

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I test drove many Acadia. I think I liked the Titanium Leather the best. However, due to not being able to afford a fully loaded Acadia with Leather interior, I settled on Ebony Cloth... which actually is very nice too. :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Ebony leather. Ebony cloth was quite nice on the first Acadia we drove that was a SLE.

WEB RAVEN...the vote shows 0 for ebony cloth...did you forget to vote?

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
tymj said:
Maybe she voted for titanium leather
I did, because technically it was my favorite even though it's not what I purchased. :)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I voted for titanium leather because that was my initial favorite and my gut reaction was I thought the ebony would be too much black with the black carpeting. I am really debating between titanium and ebony because the ebony leather isn't as black as I thought it would be. My decision will probably end up being driven by what I think looks best with the exterior color we decide on.

·
Registered
200 Posts
My current ride is the equivalent of Carbon Metallic with Ebony, so I am looking to make as big a change as possible (White Diamond/Brick)

·
Registered
159 Posts
My favorite in the brick but will probably go with ebony leather( either in the acadia or the enclave, but there is no brick option in the enclave so it would have to be ebony)

·
Registered
75 Posts
I voted for Ebony leather but bought the Titanium leather...Ehhh... :-[ It's what the dealer had available. I still love it though! I kind of wish the headliner was black as well with the Ebony....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thought we were going with the Ebony leather (White Diamond) but after seeing pics of the brick interior, I am heading over to my dealer in a few minutes. He has arranged for me to see the owner's wife's Carbon/Brick ride! Will keep you posted! Fingers crossed that it doesn't look too orange in real life! Have you noticed the more you look at the brick interior the harder it is to go back to the ebony? It seems too boring now. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
The only thing I didn't like about the Brick interior is that there are too many colors going on inside the car. I saw it at the dealership when I bought my Acadia and it didn't do anything for me personally. Having the Brick, as well as the titanium and ebony colors all in the same interior was just too much for me. LOL I didn't mind the Brick color itself. Maybe if the only other color inside besides the brick was ebony, it would look better to me.

·
Registered
183 Posts
BurgundyGold said:
I voted for Ebony leather but bought the Titanium leather...Ehhh... :-[ It's what the dealer had available. I still love it though! I kind of wish the headliner was black as well with the Ebony....
Really! I thought the lighter color headliner sorta "broke up" the blackness.

Like everything, it's a matter of personal taste. I got the liquid silver w/ebony, but I seriously looked at the carbon - and prob would have gone with the titanium interior, jsut for the contrast.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yep, all a matter of personal taste. Over the course of looking, titanium was immediately out because of dogs. Brick was good looking and novel at first, but I always came back to, "I don't think I'll like it a year from now."

Personally, I think an ebony headliner and pillars would make the car claustrophobic.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Wanted Ebony. Saw it after I ordered and was having second thoughts.

Wound up with titanium leather with more options.

Happier with Titanium. Gives the car a different look.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Really! I thought the lighter color headliner sorta "broke up" the blackness.

Like everything, it's a matter of personal taste. I got the liquid silver w/ebony, but I seriously looked at the carbon - and prob would have gone with the titanium interior, jsut for the contrast.

[/quote]

I think the contrast aspect really does make a difference cuz I saw the Carb with ebony interior and I have grown to not like it as much as what I have now!

1 - 20 of 120 Posts