GMC Acadia Forum banner

Factory Nav disc

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  OL_Shopper 
#1 ·
I just got my factory disc upgrade version 7.3. Does anyone know how to go full screen on the map instead of half map and half compass?

#3 ·
Our 2009 only goes to partial screen when we are doing something with the radio or I think in some cases where the turns are being displayed. In either event, if you touch the screen where it says map/nav it goes to full screen as i recall.

What year is your vehicle? Have you checked the owner or nav manual?

#4 ·
It is a 2007. I have not gone any place just sitting in the carport after install. It was full screen before upgrade and after it does show my street address just half screen. I will drive to town and try it later this afternoon and yes I looked in the nav manual and the booklet that came with the new upgrade disc. Thank you for your replys.

#7 ·
About 1400', it just shows the icon on the map w/ no road. The way the rest of the stuff doesn't work around here I'm surprised the nav system works so well. I did try what I posted above tonight while in the passenger seat- if in nav and radio selected, half screen. Touch on-screen map/nav (sorry, can't recall what the display button is called- short attention span) key and full screen. While navigating to destination and turn is approaching, half screen again. Can't get rid of this one until we turn.

The XM is funky as well- as soon as the Acadia is in Mrs. Blue's garage, no sound. I can park the Challenger in mine & listen to all the XM I want to. Must be the extra level of house over hers vs. the open attic of mine. I've never tried the Dodge XM in her garage, but will try & remember to do so.

wilmac49-
Glad to hear it got sorted out. :thumb:

#8 ·
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
About 1400', it just shows the icon on the map w/ no road.
Enable the 'Off-Road' function from the Nav Menu to get the compass display when you're off road. The Off-Road function also puts bread crumbs on the map to show where you have driven. Another way to track where Mrs. Blue has been!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.