GMC Acadia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Web Raven said:
Facebook is like the most addicting thing on the planet. It's internet crack.
LOL, I warned you at the beginning of this thread :)

·
Premium Member
3,417 Posts
I ended up bailing out of Facebook. I just have way too much stuff going on to follow what other people are doing. ;D

·
Super Moderator
18,310 Posts
Has anyone checked out the two FB pages, lately?
GMC Acadia Owners seems left in the dust! (no recent posts on the wall) ;D
GMC Acadia Fans has some information about the Denali and other recent info from this month. :cheers:
I saw 207 fans of the "Fan" page and about half that for the "Owner" site.

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
speleos said:
Has anyone checked out the two FB pages, lately?
GMC Acadia Owners seems left in the dust! (no recent posts on the wall) ;D
GMC Acadia Fans has some information about the Denali and other recent info from this month. :cheers:
I saw 207 fans of the "Fan" page and about half that for the "Owner" site.
Well it looks like we need to boost the FB pages; I mean there are over 10K members here and I'm sure most of us have a FB

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
GMC Acadia FANS is the one I started. You can tell because its the photo of my Carbon Black Acadia on the logo :)

Obviously, feel free to join them all if they all have useful info!! My only goal is to help spread the good word about our awesome crossovers and get info to those that want it.

BTW, even though this site has close to THREE TIMES the membership of enclaveforum.net, my Buick Enclave Fans Facebook group has more members than the Acadia one!! tsk tsk acadia owners... :p

·
Super Moderator
18,310 Posts
tsk, tsk, Indeed!! I joined them both. Got on yours right after you started the "Fan" page and told us about it here! A picture of HiYo (Silver) is on at least one of the pages (sorry, just checked and it's on 'the other one!'). I hoped my recent post here would help spark the "newbies" to try out the FB site, too. :poke: Haven't seen this thread lately in the Recent Topics window.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Is FB software you have to download on your computer and is the type like AOL that you can never remove from your programs files? I stay away as might corrupt system and or slow it down. If a download type program, has anyone tried to remove from your program files w/o issues? Just wondering as skepticle[sp?] having systems issues.

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
admin said:
GMC Acadia FANS is the one I started. You can tell because its the photo of my Carbon Black Acadia on the logo :)

Obviously, feel free to join them all if they all have useful info!! My only goal is to help spread the good word about our awesome crossovers and get info to those that want it.

BTW, even though this site has close to THREE TIMES the membership of enclaveforum.net, my Buick Enclave Fans Facebook group has more members than the Acadia one!! tsk tsk acadia owners... :p
admin has spoken; all members need to get on board; let's go people ;D

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
teetertotter said:
Is FB software you have to download on your computer and is the type like AOL that you can never remove from your programs files? I stay away as might corrupt system and or slow it down. If a download type program, has anyone tried to remove from your program files w/o issues? Just wondering as skepticle[sp?] having systems issues.
Nothing to download; you access it just like any other site on the WWW

·
Registered
409 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,417 Posts
It's funny because it's true. ;D

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
Brick Interior (242) Rulz - GeoHawk said:
It's funny because it's true. ;D
Now the question is; what category do you fit in?

·
Premium Member
3,417 Posts
AA/78U-Blue Gold said:
Now the question is; what category do you fit in?
They don't show one for people that try like hell not to post anything on FB.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Brick Interior (242) Rulz - GeoHawk said:
They don't show one for people that try like hell not to post anything on FB.
haha Every week I tell myself, that's it... no more posts and then ... DOH! There I go and do it again :-\

41 - 60 of 69 Posts
About this Discussion
68 Replies
14 Participants
davidblack
GMC Acadia Forum
Join our Acadia Forum community where enthusiasts discuss mods and troubleshooting for the GMC Acadia and Denali Crossover SUV.
Full Forum Listing