Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a photo of Nu2GMC's Silver Acadia with Graphics on the Exterior. I will let him explain more, he just asked for my assistance in posting the photo.
So what do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
497 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but it doesn't look bad.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Acadia4VA-WV said:
Not my cup of tea, but it doesn't look bad.
:ditto:

The radical design doesn't fit for the type of vehicle. Reminds me of the graphics packages all my Import Tuner friends and I had back a few years ago...It actually feels outdated to me.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
It looks okay I guess. At least it doesn't look ridiculous. I don't think you could get away with graphics like that on much more than a silver or white Acadia though.

·
Registered
269 Posts
The other day I came home and my wife had the same pattern on the side of her Acadia made out of mud. ;D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yuck.. :eek:

Sorry, but that is really a personal preference look.. :cheers:

·
Registered
659 Posts
mitchl said:
The other day I came home and my wife had the same pattern on the side of her Acadia made out of mud. ;D
I was thinking that it looked like a motorcycle collided with it at about a 45 degree angle.

·
Registered
18 Posts
A little too much. Maybe something a little more subtle would look nicer! :-\ [/color]

·
Registered
347 Posts
:ditto:

·
Registered
681 Posts
We have a graphic on the side of our Suburban, much more subtle (see attached photo).

It seems like the graphic on that Acadia is a little to much for the size of the vehicle, that one is not for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
yes, something like that is better

·
Registered
347 Posts
Now that one is much more subtle and to my liking. Depending on the color of the graphic against the color of the Acadia, it might go over well. :thumb:

Personally, I would prefer something even a little more subtle - like a single or double pinstripe along the side contours of the car, from the front fender, along the door, and ending just in front of the rear light array. ;D

If anyone actually gets grey/dark grey/black pinstripes on a QuickSilver or Liquid Silver Acadia, please post a picture. ;D Now that I think about it, how about white or silver pinstripes on a Carbon Black Acadia? :-\

·
Registered
614 Posts
Silver stripes would look better on the black because it will tie in with the chrome accents/trim better.
GM doesn't do a very good job of striping sometimes, had a burgandy monte carlo with gold stripes which looked goofy with the silver grille, wheelwell trim, bumper accents, etc. Changed them to silver stripes and it looked lots better. With the gold stripes it looked ghetto (although that's where I grew up).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts